Gilbert Frierson Commits to Canes

Advertisement
LSU leads for the son of one of Rumph's best buddies who he hired to coach at AH? Pfffft
Can't take them all we already got 5 dbs committed in that class with Miami leading for asaunte Samuel and al blades being a lock...

Advertisement
Rumph can't recruit a lick. He better be able to coach thee kids up.

Yet we have landed 3 talented kids at his position since he has been here....

Bands panda wake up

Rumph landed henderson. Is doing a good job with Davis and many think he could commit soon. Marco has Miami in his top 5.

And as of a few days ago 247 now has slaton having warm interest in miami. Also according to 247 about 5 of his players have warm interest.

So I would say he is doing pretty good.

Advertisement
Rumph can't recruit a lick. He better be able to coach thee kids up.

Yet we have landed 3 talented kids at his position since he has been here....

You've finally let go of Golden and have now attached to Rumph... Makes sense

Did Rumph do something to you or your family? I don't understand the hatred. We act like he's been here for decades and continues to underperform. At least give him one full season before you start sh*tt*ng on him. FFS, some of you people need to get laid.

For the millionth time...

Coaches recruit based on region, not position. Just cause Rumph coaches CB's doesn't mean he recruits every CB we're going after.

Advertisement
coach,
most of the average idiots here don't know that. the smart ones who have been around a long time know this.

For the millionth time...

Coaches recruit based on region, not position. Just cause Rumph coaches CB's doesn't mean he recruits every CB we're going after.

Agree but he's not going to recruit a kid who doesn't fit what he wants at CB period. Gilbert frierson is one of those kids who will be wanted by everyone so I'm sure rumph was after him alot

Why is Kuligowski getting a pass and not Rumph considering Rumph has done more since joining the staff?

Advertisement
Why is Kuligowski getting a pass and not Rumph considering Rumph has done more since joining the staff?

Kuligowski is not known as an elite recruiter however he is known as the best dline coach which offsets that. Plus he's a proven commidity. Anyone still b*tching about rumph are idiots and just looking for something to b*tch about and hating... Only thing they got is Byrd leaving but truth of the matter is that kid knew he was going to Tennessee 2 weeks before he flipped..

What a dumb comparison.

One has been coaching college football for over a decade with great success, and he has one of the strongest track records of any position coach in college football the past 5 years. The other is a first time college coach who is an unknown in his coaching abilities and was thought to be a strong recruiter, but to this point, hasn't even been able to get interest from kids he coached 2 months ago.

I'm not on the **** Rumph wagon yet, but to compare those two is just ignorant.

Advertisement
Back