Gilbert Frierson Commits to Canes

Advertisement
Will be the best secondary in CFB, bar none. Just imagine the interceptions. Th is has to make Coach Kool happy as well. The more they shut down, the more his DL destroys the QB.

Advertisement
the talent Richt will stack in '17/'18 will put us in the national championship picture considering the conference we play in.

good times ahead finally.

Hope So, bcuz we have LSU in 18 so we need to be ready!!!

For the first time in a long time I think these commits stick for the most part. Pastor Mark will show improvement this year and the guy is a proven commodity at HC. He will load up in 2017 and 2018. Will be fun to follow CANES football again

As long as our DB class in '18 has Frierson, Al Jr., and Campbell included, I'm cool with whoever else that the staff accepts as Miami caliber DB's.
Patterson is a helluva prospect in his own right and a sure take , but he can take a loooong walk if it would guarantee that we got that trio.

Advertisement
As long as our DB class in '18 has Frierson, Al Jr., and Campbell included, I'm cool with whoever else that the staff accepts as Miami caliber DB's.
Patterson is a helluva prospect in his own right and a sure take , but he can take a loooong walk if it would guarantee that we got that trio.

whos campbell ? and you forgot about Jobe

whos campbell ? and you forgot about Jobe

Tyson Campbell

Advertisement
True, but Jobe has been in the fold for so long and hasn't made any waves so he kinda went without saying. Those three guys with him and a couple more U caliber dudes would give us a legendary DB haul in 2018.

Jobe, Frierson, Blades Jr in '18 is fine by me to complement whoever we get in '17.

Jobe, Frierson, Blades Jr in '18 is fine by me to complement whoever we get in '17.

2017 --- cj henderson, shawn davis, latavious brini, daniel gibson, cyrus ***an, amari carter

that would be the perfect haul for 2017 and than for 2018 we can add frierson, jobe, blades jr, and either surtain jr or samuels jr

that is a legit no fly zone defensive backfield

Advertisement

2017 --- cj henderson, shawn davis, latavious brini, daniel gibson, cyrus ***an, amari carter

that would be the perfect haul for 2017 and than for 2018 we can add frierson, jobe, blades jr, and either surtain jr or samuels jr

i also forgot that we already have romeo finley, jaquan johnson, malek young, and sheldrick redwine to complement those guys as well

Who is this Daniel Gibson you speak of? Still that is one **** of a lot of talent. That's the mother lode.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back