Gilbert Frierson Commits to Canes

Advertisement
Can we stop this nonsense??

We are getting top shelf recruits all over the secondary -safeties and Db's and threads are getting derailed because people can't get off Rumph! If he were bad none of these elite athletes would come play for him. For the love of god give this biatching a break!

If Rumph landed him then by all means, thats awesome. But do we know who EXACTLY did land him?

I asked a question. Is that a crime?

All of them recruit the recruits so they all played a hand in it.., after years of golden sub par CB recruiting in south Florida outside a few some of y'all want to keep b*tching about Mike rumph when we has landed Chris Henderson, Maleek young, Gilbert frierson and is in a strong position with Shawn Davis and others at cb since he has been here....

Advertisement
Can we stop this nonsense??

We are getting top shelf recruits all over the secondary -safeties and Db's and threads are getting derailed because people can't get off Rumph! If he were bad none of these elite athletes would come play for him. For the love of god give this biatching a break!

If Rumph landed him then by all means, thats awesome. But do we know who EXACTLY did land him?

I asked a question. Is that a crime?

Not particularly aimed at you dude so my apologies if it came out the wrong way.

It was a reference to all the biatching about Rumph and not aimed at you.

The staff is killing it and I am sure it is not just one individual.

Let's just enjoy the ride

Advertisement
This is just great news! Other schools have to be missing Goldens non compete agreement. He is a premier SS and the kinda kid we must keep home. 2018 shaping up to be a world class DB class and we need Shawn Davis, Wright, PB Safety and Brini to stack the 2017 class.

the talent Richt will stack in '17/'18 will put us in the national championship picture considering the conference we play in.

good times ahead finally.

Advertisement
storm boys.jpg

Banda, Frierson, Rumph, Jobe.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, love this kids game, AL blades, samuels, and maybe campbell or surtain jr (If Rumph pushes hard he should be ours to lose), I would keep Burns as well, Elite speed and probably will win state his senior year in track, burns the type of kid who can redshirt and become a baller having a year of weight room and learning the playbook. This thread bout Frierson though big time pick up, I hope Richt unleash the offense, if so SFL recruiting gone be ours.

**** that mids frame is going to be OD with it. Once he gets to college hes gonna murder dudes i predict heavy,suspensions

Advertisement
Back