Get Ready for Some Football!

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
In spite of the best efforts of the FDA, this well-proven, very safe drug for malaria - hydroxychloroqine - has been proven safe for decades in treating lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, the treatment that will kill this crap is getting a run - and will be approved all across the US as a viable treatment very soon - and we're going to get back to business.

The deal is - even if you catch it - not a problem. Take your hydroxychloroqine - and drive on!

Give it two more weeks, and this coronavirus will drop out of the limelight faster than burdschitt drops in a downdraft.

Bank it.

Advertisement
is that the same stuff that gives people really ***ed up dreams and general malaise?

Advertisement
1586299119312.png

In spite of the best efforts of the FDA, this well-proven, very safe drug for malaria - hydroxychloroqine - has been proven safe for decades in treating lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, the treatment that will kill this crap is getting a run - and will be approved all across the US as a viable treatment very soon - and we're going to get back to business.

The deal is - even if you catch it - not a problem. Take your hydroxychloroqine - and drive on!

Give it two more weeks, and this coronavirus will drop out of the limelight faster than burdschitt drops in a downdraft.

Bank it.

Mom took this for years for RA, when I first heard it mentioned I was like “ **** that sounds familiar”. Well it should since I did moms medication her last couple years.

Hopefully it’s true.

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. They were screwed by the music industry, and mocked by everyone. It's nice to see him hang in there and prove everyone wrong.

I know the other is dead but they could barely speak English, dude worked his *** off for that moment. To tell everyone to eat a fat ****

If you look at the history of cigarettes and lung cancer, I’ve read for many years physicians would anecdotally talk to each other about the risk of smoking association with lung cancer. It still took years to confirm. I guess this was back in the 40s and 50s

We are living in a laboratory right now, I still don’t understand why we haven’t had a randomized double blind trial with a high enough N to give us a reliable P value. If they’re worried about ethics, make sure they have a single-crossover design where they can unblind the data

Maybe I’m missing something here

Bank it.
Do you think the President says that because he is a congenital, emotionally disturbed liar or because his progressive paranoid schizophrenia has pushed him from reality to fantasy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Narrator: Trump Miracle Chlorine turned out to be no more effective against Da Rona than if you just mixed Hydrogen Peroxide and expired banned HydroxyCut (w/ ephedra) and washed it down with straight Everclear and/or Rumple Minze.

Advertisement
Back