Get Ready for Some Football!

is that the same stuff that gives people really ***ed up dreams and general malaise?
Yeah they gave us that to take on deployments. It really gave me ***ed dreams so I stopped taking my first deployment and never took it on any other deployments.

Advertisement
Kinda sad(!) that Trump is so gullible and weak to fall for a media peddled conspiracy to destroy the American economy then, huh? I'm just amazed that Boris Johnson is in on it too! Well played, George Soros. Well played!
Don't also forget this was a Chinese conspiracy to shut down their own economy for a while and therefore have the rest of the world start to question why everything is made in China.

In spite of the best efforts of the FDA, this well-proven, very safe drug for malaria - hydroxychloroqine - has been proven safe for decades in treating lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, the treatment that will kill this crap is getting a run - and will be approved all across the US as a viable treatment very soon - and we're going to get back to business.

The deal is - even if you catch it - not a problem. Take your hydroxychloroqine - and drive on!

Give it two more weeks, and this coronavirus will drop out of the limelight faster than burdschitt drops in a downdraft.

Bank it.

Not 100%, but that two week window I suggested is looking pretty good right now. Got some 32 treatments in the pipe that are going through the final stages of testing - and we'll be getting some really good news in another week on their success.

Some hospitals are using HCQ - on hundreds of patients - it's working - in spite of the medical community saying "yes, maybe it worked on all 100 patients, but that's not any kind of scientific determination . . ." Any simpleton can determine - if it works - it works.

I'm looking forward to some football! Looking forward to UM move the ball down the field - and having fun doing it!

I want to see us have fun again - and put on a show while doing it!

Not 100%, but that two week window I suggested is looking pretty good right now. Got some 32 treatments in the pipe that are going through the final stages of testing - and we'll be getting some really good news in another week on their success.

Some hospitals are using HCQ - on hundreds of patients - it's working - in spite of the medical community saying "yes, maybe it worked on all 100 patients, but that's not any kind of scientific determination . . ." Any simpleton can determine - if it works - it works.

I'm looking forward to some football! Looking forward to UM move the ball down the field - and having fun doing it!

I want to see us have fun again - and put on a show while doing it!
Preach on, brother. I'm right behind you...

Advertisement
Back