Get Ready for Some Football!

Trump never speculates. Never.

He knew this malaria treatment - used for decades successfully and safely against malaria, also was found that those who use this - don't get the virus - and doctors overseas - thousands and thousands have had their conditions returned to normal after a bad bout of this virus.
Everyone thinks it works cause most of the people that get this virus won’t come back to the ER even if you give them robitussin and Vick’s vapor rub. So people are assuming hey “this sht works” cause they prescribe it and patients don’t come back.
Biut people on this treatment have come back and had needed intubation as well.
I was all pumped when this started cause they said azithromycin shows promise. I kept calling my pt’s back and was like hey this is probably working.
2 weeks later I wasn’t patting myself on the back.
What is working a lot more isnt the drug. What’s working is the change in treatment.
The gut feeling of everyone in Italy and nyc and everywhere else when this started was to intubated every hypoxic pt and treat them like something called ARDS. And if you look on line everywhere it says that this is what this disease leads to. But given the fact that this is America and we have the brightest mfers on the tree we figured out that this is definitely not ARDS.
Pt’s are being treated for hypoxia with less invasive maneuvers and totally different ventilator settings than pt’s with true ARDS. Out hospital is also giving pt’s anything we can including the malaria drug.
The fact is from a pharmacological standpoint no one really knows and there are even antiviral drugs that have also shown anecdotal evidence to work. Why the president and others have jumped on this drug is a head scratcher.
If anyone wants to take the time or is familiar with medicine listen to this cause it’s a complete paradigm shift to the way we are treating patients with covid.

You have a really sick COVID-19 patient - IV 100 grams (200ml) ascorbic acid, follow with 50ml every two hours - and watch all this go away in 72 hours. Non-toxic, and there's no downside risk.

Damaged organs due to quick reduction in accompanying inflammation - will recover.

But 100 grams for an immediate flash oxidation, 50ml every two hours to sustain.

Advertisement

He knew this malaria treatment - used for decades successfully and safely against malaria, also was found that those who use this - don't get the virus - and doctors overseas - thousands and thousands have had their conditions returned to normal after a bad bout of this virus.

You have a really sick COVID-19 patient - IV 100 grams (200ml) ascorbic acid, follow with 50ml every two hours - and watch all this go away in 72 hours. Non-toxic, and there's no downside risk.

Damaged organs due to quick reduction in accompanying inflammation - will recover.

But 100 grams for an immediate flash oxidation, 50ml every two hours to sustain.
Some infectious disease doctors are also doing this. Trust me almost everything is on the table.
It’s almost like its cart Blanche right now. Also, everyone is taking to each other asking what’s working for who. If there was something that was working someone would be at the mountain top screaming it. I’m giving you what is actually happening and administration is looking everything. Medicine is full of ego and I guarantee you if someone was curing a bunch of patients that word would get out in a hurry And everyone would be saying how “my treatment” or “our hospital” found the best treatment.
Literally the last patient I admitted was placed on ascorbic acid azithromycin and plaquenil.
Some dudes are even trying interluken 6. I’ve never seen hospitals just letting it ride like this. But situation dictates that we need to leave no stone unturned.

Some infectious disease doctors are also doing this. Trust me almost everything is on the table.
It’s almost like its cart Blanche right now. Also, everyone is taking to each other asking what’s working for who. If there was something that was working someone would be at the mountain top screaming it. I’m giving you what is actually happening and administration is looking everything. Medicine is full of ego and I guarantee you if someone was curing a bunch of patients that word would get out in a hurry And everyone would be saying how “my treatment” or “our hospital” found the best treatment.
Literally the last patient I admitted was placed on ascorbic acid azithromycin and plaquenil.
Some dudes are even trying interluken 6. I’ve never seen hospitals just letting it ride like this. But situation dictates that we need to leave no stone unturned.

Most COVID-19 patients are dying of hypoxia - and you'll note that the lungs are bilaterally loading up/failing - thus - not pneumonia. COVID-19 is binding to the heme groups - releasing the Fe - and now the hemoglobin cannot bind to carry oxygen. Worse - the Fe is free - and very toxic - a powerful oxidant.

Ascorbic is a very powerful reducer - has two free electrons per molecule - ready to donate. Also is a powerful pathogen oxidant if used in volume. Also a very powerful anti-inflammatory. Also rapidly reduces ALL toxins in the body - a snake bite in less than 30 minutes is completely neutralized. Any venom!

So, lungs working, heart working - problem is - blood is not delivering oxygen. Organs begin to fail - internal corrective measures are also being starved of oxygen - and soon can't overcome their "suffocation."

Ascorbic acid addresses all these problems - but the hydroychloroquine also works in at least a couple ways - you see, malaria enters the red blood cells and starts eating hemoglobin as its food source. the hydroxychloroquine somehow binds to the DNA and interferes with malaria parasites from messing with the hemoglobin.

PLUS - it makes the cell alkaline - which prevents the COVID-19 from replicating. (other ways to go alkaline - do some research)

BOTH work to prevent the virus from attacking the hemoglobin - which carries oxygen to our cells.

The media and fools who believe them - if they get the virus - I do hope they refuse the hydroxychloroquine - and help improve the gene pool.

According to our leader: “there have been “one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests.” ...Seventy thousand million...we are in good hands..we will be open for Easter

Advertisement

There a theoretical basis for IL6 working, and a little bit of data.

I’m just saying, if it was me or my fam, in the hospital, with moderate symptoms tracking to possibly more severe, hit me up with the PZ or PAZ and I’ll take my chances.

If it makes football happen on time, I’m down with it 100%
I love college football too, but just because this peaks in a few weeks and declines, you think it’s safe to start bringing 70 to 100 thousand people together again ? Right away ? Going to a game make take on more ominous tones.

He never speculates ? His whole career was built on speculation.

Just one study from the NIH

There are others. Quite a few, actually.

People are not pulling this treatment out of their ***.

Now what we need is a randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial with a big enough N and a low enough P value to make us all feel comfortable, but there is plenty of data out there that this possibly works.

And yes there may be some unknown side effects, but in a critical situation, most people aren’t going to be worried about that. The only way to suss out the side effects is to have a trial with thousands and thousands of patients. In other words FDA approval type guidelines, and we don’t have time for that. The coronavirus situation is over next year - and that’s how long it’ll take to get a huge number of patients to figure out what tiny percentage of additional side effects might be significant.

I don’t know a single physician that would not put a patient on this if they thought it was progressing to a certain point.

The reason there’s a shortage, or at least a big part of the reason, is that physicians are prescribing this to have on hand for their own families, friends, and patients. Like by the thousands. And it’s not because dome politician said anything. Most of those guys don’t listen or care what politicians have to say. It’s because there is data. They look at the data. Not perfect data, but data that would make you want to use it if push comes to shove.
HCQ is widely used to treat lupus and RA. There's been fear that if HCQ becomes the treatment of choice for C-19, a shortage could arise for those with the aforementioned.

29 million doses are on the way and India is supposed to release a shipment they had previously withheld.

Advertisement
Most COVID-19 patients are dying of hypoxia - and you'll note that the lungs are bilaterally loading up/failing - thus - not pneumonia. COVID-19 is binding to the heme groups - releasing the Fe - and now the hemoglobin cannot bind to carry oxygen. Worse - the Fe is free - and very toxic - a powerful oxidant.

Ascorbic is a very powerful reducer - has two free electrons per molecule - ready to donate. Also is a powerful pathogen oxidant if used in volume. Also a very powerful anti-inflammatory. Also rapidly reduces ALL toxins in the body - a snake bite in less than 30 minutes is completely neutralized. Any venom!

So, lungs working, heart working - problem is - blood is not delivering oxygen. Organs begin to fail - internal corrective measures are also being starved of oxygen - and soon can't overcome their "suffocation."

Ascorbic acid addresses all these problems - but the hydroychloroquine also works in at least a couple ways - you see, malaria enters the red blood cells and starts eating hemoglobin as its food source. the hydroxychloroquine somehow binds to the DNA and interferes with malaria parasites from messing with the hemoglobin.

PLUS - it makes the cell alkaline - which prevents the COVID-19 from replicating. (other ways to go alkaline - do some research)

BOTH work to prevent the virus from attacking the hemoglobin - which carries oxygen to our cells.

The media and fools who believe them - if they get the virus - I do hope they refuse the hydroxychloroquine - and help improve the gene pool.
Could note have said it better. Presents like HAPE.
💯

In spite of the best efforts of the FDA, this well-proven, very safe drug for malaria - hydroxychloroqine - has been proven safe for decades in treating lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, the treatment that will kill this crap is getting a run - and will be approved all across the US as a viable treatment very soon - and we're going to get back to business.

The deal is - even if you catch it - not a problem. Take your hydroxychloroqine - and drive on!

Give it two more weeks, and this coronavirus will drop out of the limelight faster than burdschitt drops in a downdraft.

Bank it.
  • Eye damage: This medication can damage your eyes, leading to vision problems that can be permanent. This damage is more likely when the drug is used in high doses.
  • Heart damage: This medication can cause heart disease. Although uncommon, some cases have been fatal.

Advertisement
  • Eye damage: This medication can damage your eyes, leading to vision problems that can be permanent. This damage is more likely when the drug is used in high doses.
  • Heart damage: This medication can cause heart disease. Although uncommon, some cases have been fatal.

I guess you don’t read package inserts very frequently.

Advertisement
When my other option is death, I'll take my chances. This drug isn't being given to mild or moderate cases.

dont disagree w that thought process. i have a ton of family in medicine and college friends who did their PHDs in epi so if anyone here does have questions that want it answered let me know and ill relay it to them. hopefully, were back to normal by june (and widepsread testing occurs in that time frame as well)

INFREQUENT side effects
If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression

• Abnormal Liver Function Tests
RARE side effects
If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression

• A Skin Disorder With Blistering And Peeling Skin Called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
  • A Skin Disorder With Blistering And Peeling Skin Called Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
  • A Type Of Allergic Reaction Called Angioedema
  • A Type Of Bumpy Skin Rash Called A Maculopapular Rash
  • A Type Of Skin Disorder Called Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis
  • Acute Liver Failure
  • Damage To The Liver And Inflammation
  • Decreased Blood Platelets
  • Inflammation Of The Skin Due To An Allergy
  • Low Levels Of A Type Of White Blood Cell Called Neutrophils
  • Low Levels Of White Blood Cells
  • Very Low Levels Of Granulocytes, A Type Of White Blood Cell
  • Vocal Cord Swelling
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression

• A Headache From Overuse Of Medications
  • A Skin Rash
  • Erythema Or Skin Redness
  • Hives
This is Tylenol's side effects.

Ain't gonna lie I liked Milli Vanilli in Jr. High.
I didn't like them, but really hated the music industry for putting them through that. Now I am proud of the guy for working his butt off and becoming better than anything he ever lip synched. Heck, I even like his version here.

I still hate the music industry.

Advertisement
Back