Get Ready for Some Football!

Narrator: Trump Miracle Chlorine turned out to be no more effective against Da Rona than if you just mixed Hydrogen Peroxide and expired banned HydroxyCut (w/ ephedra) and washed it down with straight Everclear and/or Rumple Minze.

For every zig there's a zag.

Advertisement

But that operates under the false premise that both sides of that zig-zag equation are operating with the same levels of expertise.

If I'm dying or have a family member or friend dying of this then I'm willing to try anything and absolutely would expect that be the case with anyone.

This stuff is just being wayyyyyy oversold right now without any acceptable level of proof and that's both dangerous on many fronts and providing a false sense of security/hope where it shouldn't.

There are currently 1500 patients in NYC receiving HCLO and results should be available in a few days.

A preeminent epidemiologist in France has been using the drug for several weeks with great results.

An infectious disease physician in New Orleans is using it with excellent results.

There are many other stories of doctors using it with the same results.

It's been around since WWII and shown to have little to no side affects.

If I was on my death bed, I'd say bring me that stuff. What do I have to lose - except my life.

There are currently 1500 patients in NYC receiving HCLO and results should be available in a few days.

A preeminent epidemiologist in France has been using the drug for several weeks with great results.

An infectious disease physician in New Orleans is using it with excellent results.

There are many other stories of doctors using it with the same results.

It's been around since WWII and shown to have little to no side affects.

If I was on my death bed, I'd say bring me that stuff. What do I have to lose - except my life.
aren't the potentially dangerous side effects issues with your heart (specifically those with existing heart conditions) and retina?

all for trying it as long as its tested and proven evidence is there (not anecdotal). just dont want those without any specific education in the matter selling it like theyre a pharm rep. either way, my cousin is an ID doc so ill ask him bout it later and see if hes using it on any of his patients or has heard of others using it.

Advertisement
If this stuff works it will wreck Bill Gates’ plan to vaccinate the entire planet and issue each person a digital certification so he or she can return to normal life.

In spite of the best efforts of the FDA, this well-proven, very safe drug for malaria - hydroxychloroqine - has been proven safe for decades in treating lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis.

So, the treatment that will kill this crap is getting a run - and will be approved all across the US as a viable treatment very soon - and we're going to get back to business.

The deal is - even if you catch it - not a problem. Take your hydroxychloroqine - and drive on!

Give it two more weeks, and this coronavirus will drop out of the limelight faster than burdschitt drops in a downdraft.

Bank it.
From.your lips to God's ears brother !!

Go Canes!!!!

Do you think the President says that because he is a congenital, emotionally disturbed liar or because his progressive paranoid schizophrenia has pushed him from reality to fantasy?

Oh, my God.

You have it. Occhoilism. If only you'd gotten some oxygen during the birthing process.

Advertisement
aren't the potentially dangerous side effects issues with your heart (specifically those with existing heart conditions) and retina?

all for trying it as long as its tested and proven evidence is there (not anecdotal). just dont want those without any specific education in the matter selling it like theyre a pharm rep. either way, my cousin is an ID doc so ill ask him bout it later and see if hes using it on any of his patients or has heard of others using it.
Those are 2 side affects that are rare and limited to those with pre-existing conditions. A person’s doctor should be aware of those conditions and prescribe accordingly.
The drug has been around since 1955 with great results and virtually no side affects.

Everyone thinks it works cause most of the people that get this virus won’t come back to the ER even if you give them robitussin and Vick’s vapor rub. So people are assuming hey “this sht works” cause they prescribe it and patients don’t come back.
Biut people on this treatment have come back and had needed intubation as well.
I was all pumped when this started cause they said azithromycin shows promise. I kept calling my pt’s back and was like hey this is probably working.
2 weeks later I wasn’t patting myself on the back.
What is working a lot more isnt the drug. What’s working is the change in treatment.
The gut feeling of everyone in Italy and nyc and everywhere else when this started was to intubated every hypoxic pt and treat them like something called ARDS. And if you look on line everywhere it says that this is what this disease leads to. But given the fact that this is America and we have the brightest mfers on the tree we figured out that this is definitely not ARDS.
Pt’s are being treated for hypoxia with less invasive maneuvers and totally different ventilator settings than pt’s with true ARDS. Out hospital is also giving pt’s anything we can including the malaria drug.
The fact is from a pharmacological standpoint no one really knows and there are even antiviral drugs that have also shown anecdotal evidence to work. Why the president and others have jumped on this drug is a head scratcher.
If anyone wants to take the time or is familiar with medicine listen to this cause it’s a complete paradigm shift to the way we are treating patients with covid.

Here’s 3 doctors that have experience with HCQ.
Dr, Stephen Smith - Infectious Disease expert.
Dr. Ramin Oskoui - Cardiologist
Dr. Wallace (didn’t get his first name) he’s a lupus expert in CA. HCQ is used widely to treat Lupus.
Google them and see what they have to say about HCQ.

Advertisement
But that operates under the false premise that both sides of that zig-zag equation are operating with the same levels of expertise.

If I'm dying or have a family member or friend dying of this then I'm willing to try anything and absolutely would expect that be the case with anyone.

This stuff is just being wayyyyyy oversold right now without any acceptable level of proof and that's both dangerous on many fronts and providing a false sense of security/hope where it shouldn't.

Just one study from the NIH

There are others. Quite a few, actually.

People are not pulling this treatment out of their ***.

Now what we need is a randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial with a big enough N and a low enough P value to make us all feel comfortable, but there is plenty of data out there that this possibly works.

And yes there may be some unknown side effects, but in a critical situation, most people aren’t going to be worried about that. The only way to suss out the side effects is to have a trial with thousands and thousands of patients. In other words FDA approval type guidelines, and we don’t have time for that. The coronavirus situation is over next year - and that’s how long it’ll take to get a huge number of patients to figure out what tiny percentage of additional side effects might be significant.

I don’t know a single physician that would not put a patient on this if they thought it was progressing to a certain point.

The reason there’s a shortage, or at least a big part of the reason, is that physicians are prescribing this to have on hand for their own families, friends, and patients. Like by the thousands. And it’s not because dome politician said anything. Most of those guys don’t listen or care what politicians have to say. It’s because there is data. They look at the data. Not perfect data, but data that would make you want to use it if push comes to shove.

Just one study from the NIH

There are others. Quite a few, actually.

People are not pulling this treatment out of their ***.

Now what we need is a randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial with a big enough N and a low enough P value to make us all feel comfortable, but there is plenty of data out there that this possibly works.

And yes there may be some unknown side effects, but in a critical situation, most people aren’t going to be worried about that. The only way to suss out the side effects is to have a trial with thousands and thousands of patients. In other words FDA approval type guidelines, and we don’t have time for that. The coronavirus situation is over next year - and that’s how long it’ll take to get a huge number of patients to figure out what tiny percentage of additional side effects might be significant.

I don’t know a single physician that would not put a patient on this if they thought it was progressing to a certain point.

The reason there’s a shortage, or at least a big part of the reason, is that physicians are prescribing this to have on hand for their own families, friends, and patients. Like by the thousands. And it’s not because dome politician said anything. Most of those guys don’t listen or care what politicians have to say. It’s because there is data. They look at the data. Not perfect data, but data that would make you want to use it if push comes to shove.
As far as down here almost everyone is being placed on it. But no one is seeing this magic bullet.
If I see a patient with regular pneumonia I put them in antibiotics and over 97 percent will not come back.
This is where the disconnect is at. People are acting like this is like penicillin with strep throat. And that isn’t happening. Almost everyone is being placed in it and the mortality rates are still the same.
I don’t believe anything coming out of China with their 3k dead (yeah right). And in Italy people were dropping like flies. Will it prove to be beneficial for 10 percent of the patients? Idk. But this isn’t saving people like someone the media and in government are making it out to be. Sorry man it just isn’t. I would be the first one on here telling you guys about f it was. I’m not trying to be contrarian I have no gain on being g right or wrong. But people who get this azithromycin and plaquinil aren’t being cured and it isn’t saving them while intubated.
This disease is just plain weird and it’s breaking all kind of rules and established dogma. But from what I’ve seen it isn’t saving people the way dudes are making it sound.
When this is all over maybe I’ll be proven wrong And I sure pray to god I will be. Maybe we will see a way lower admission rate for patients placed on this early cause it slowed and minimized the disease process. But for the people coming in already really sick it’s not showing much promise.

As far as down here almost everyone is being placed on it. But no one is seeing this magic bullet.
If I see a patient with regular pneumonia I put them in antibiotics and over 97 percent will not come back.
This is where the disconnect is at. People are acting like this is like penicillin with strep throat. And that isn’t happening. Almost everyone is being placed in it and the mortality rates are still the same.
I don’t believe anything coming out of China with their 3k dead (yeah right). And in Italy people were dropping like flies. Will it prove to be beneficial for 10 percent of the patients? Idk. But this isn’t saving people like someone the media and in government are making it out to be. Sorry man it just isn’t. I would be the first one on here telling you guys about f it was. I’m not trying to be contrarian I have no gain on being g right or wrong. But people who get this azithromycin and plaquinil aren’t being cured and it isn’t saving them while intubated.
This disease is just plain weird and it’s breaking all kind of rules and established dogma. But from what I’ve seen it isn’t saving people the way dudes are making it sound.
When this is all over maybe I’ll be proven wrong And I sure pray to god I will be. Maybe we will see a way lower admission rate for patients placed on this early cause it slowed and minimized the disease process. But for the people coming in already really sick it’s not showing much promise.

I don’t think it’s a magic bullet either. But I think there’s enough data that if I was in the hospital with C 19, like maybe before I get to the point of being on a ventilator, but hypoxic, high fever, etc., I for sure would want to be on it. Same for anybody in my family.

You are ready know that once somebody gets put on a ventilator, well let’s just say this, I don’t like their chances no matter what drugs you’re trying at that point

I mean Covid or no Covid, you already know what a bad sign it is when someone gets put on a ventilator

Advertisement

When my other option is death, I'll take my chances. This drug isn't being given to mild or moderate cases.

Do you think the President says that because he is a congenital, emotionally disturbed liar or because his progressive paranoid schizophrenia has pushed him from reality to fantasy?
You definitely shouldn’t take it if you catch the Wuhan virus. You are brilliant

Advertisement
Back