Gaynor in the Portal

Advertisement
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Advertisement
you guys are so soft sometimes.

I've got nothing against the kid. transferring out? good riddance, best of luck, etc. whatever you want to say

he was eating up a scholly.

I can wish him well and be glad he's gone, they are not mutually exclusive
Thats very different than "good riddance". Not a matter of being "soft" either, its being supportive of your team and someone who by all accounts tried his hardest.

Advertisement
Grad transfer going somewhere he has a chance to play is nothing new.

This means Manny is definitely out because no other coach was gonna keep rolling him out there.

Our fans get a bad rap at times but then you read stuff like that and go….whelp we earned it

Good luck to the kid. He will start somewhere next year
Do we get a “rap” any more? I’m not sure our team even matters enough to still get a rap, much less it’s fans. The team is irrelevant and stays that way since we don’t have the cajones for Jurich. My conclusion: fans of mid-pack ACC Coastal programs don’t matter enough to get a rap. This is where we are in the football universe.

Advertisement
Well so did Wiggins and Pope. We certainly didn't care about them.

I think you guys are making to big a deal about this.

Pope simply wasnt good enough, but he was not a bad influence on the team. Wiggins should have been kicked off, a la Jeff Thomas. But again, lets be the adults in the room we are supposed to be.

Do we get a “rap” any more? I’m not sure our team even matters enough to still get a rap, much less it’s fans. The team is irrelevant and stays that way since we don’t have the cajones for Jurich. My conclusion: fans of mid-pack ACC Coastal programs don’t matter enough to get a rap. This is where we are in the football universe.
No arguments here man

Advertisement
He needs to find a school with a zone scheme type that maybe would allow for him to flourish.

He did an ok job..Jakai Clark clearly is better.

If im him im going down to G5 school and finishing my career.

@Zbrod95 EAT A SNICKER

I hope he does well, but he was responsible for a TON of dead plays the last two seasons. King and Cam can only wish they got to play with Clark in the middle.

TVD would have never ascended to where he is if Gaynor continued to start at center.

Pope simply wasnt good enough, but he was not a bad influence on the team. Wiggins should have been kicked off, a la Jeff Thomas. But again, lets be the adults in the room we are supposed to be.
Just sayin, this guy got blasted without mercy the last few years for not playing well. Some guys don't play well and we wish them well.

Advertisement
Back