Gaynor in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
good riddance

just the beginning

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Former <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Canes?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Canes</a> starting C Corey Gaynor in the transfer portal</p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">December 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hey, don’t talk **** about a kid that chose to stay home instead of going to Minnesota and winning way more than we did since he’s been here. My dawg played through a ton of injuries here and sucked it up because he was asked to and had no problem doing it. I ain’t about to let some unathletic ****boi poster talk **** about my friend.

“Good riddance”…what a ****** you are.

Advertisement
Good move for him, he wasnt going to start next year.

@407cane I would be careful about saying "good riddance". If Gaynor was a good kid who was not a negative locker room influence (dont know either way), then this is actually a depth loss for us.

you guys are so soft sometimes.

I've got nothing against the kid. transferring out? good riddance, best of luck, etc. whatever you want to say

he was eating up a scholly.

I can wish him well and be glad he's gone, they are not mutually exclusive

Advertisement
Hey, don’t talk **** about a kid that chose to stay home instead of going to Minnesota and winning way more than we did since he’s been here. My dawg played through a ton of injuries here and sucked it up because he was asked to and had no problem doing it. I ain’t about to let some unathletic ****boi poster talk **** about my friend.

“Good riddance”…what a ****** you are.
lmao

you don't know anything about me

I respect gaynor and I wish him well. I'm also glad he's gone because he is not starting caliber at the university of miami.

now excuse me while I go waddle over to my treadmill and make sure i'm in tip-top shape before posting on here, gtfoh

Advertisement
Back