Gaynor in the Portal

Hey, don’t talk **** about a kid that chose to stay home instead of going to Minnesota and winning way more than we did since he’s been here. My dawg played through a ton of injuries here and sucked it up because he was asked to and had no problem doing it. I ain’t about to let some unathletic ****boi poster talk **** about my friend.

“Good riddance”…what a ****** you are.
Our fans get a bad rap at times but then you read stuff like that and go….whelp we earned it

Good luck to the kid. He will start somewhere next year

Advertisement
you guys are so soft sometimes.

I've got nothing against the kid. transferring out? good riddance, best of luck, etc. whatever you want to say

he was eating up a scholly.

I can wish him well and be glad he's gone, they are not mutually exclusive
Agreed

But I do blame the horrible evals from the fake coaching staph that corch these players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Possible AD candidate
1638489280130.jpeg

The portal will make fielding a strong second unit difficult. Injuries hurt more after the portal because your second unit may not be up to par if the backups are always looking for a place to be first unit.

Advertisement
I sincerely wish the kid well.. but since he's leaving I'm gonna hash on him a little bit and say he should head somewhere up north where being on skates is acceptable.

Advertisement
Back