Gaynor in the Portal

Advertisement
How did TVD look when Gaynor was playing?
1638565948688.gif

I’ve never understood the rush to get rid of guys when we aren’t at 100%. Unless the kid is taking a ship we need for somebody else, what’s the harm in him sticking around?
Who's rushing him? He's leaving on his own volition - its his decision to make. You play somewhere for five years and it sin't working, this is what happens, and why the Portal was invented.

Who's rushing him? He's leaving on his own volition - its his decision to make. You play somewhere for five years and it sin't working, this is what happens, and why the Portal was invented.
Wasn’t talking about him in particular. Just commenting that whenever anybody leaves for whatever reason, CIS is always all “GOOD MORE ROOM FOR SAVAGEZ” as if we’re maxed on schollies and turning away 5*s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna just keep it 100, dude was awful. The ol significantly improved when Clarke and Williams solidified the unit. Now swap Campbell in to tackle next year with Rivers at guard ( or vice versa ) amd the ol should continue to improve. They gave Tvd plenty of time to pass , the run blocking juat needs to improve

Advertisement
I’m gonna just keep it 100, dude was awful. The ol significantly improved when Clarke and Williams solidified the unit. Now swap Campbell in to tackle next year with Rivers at guard ( or vice versa ) amd the ol should continue to improve. They gave Tvd plenty of time to pass , the run blocking juat needs to improve
Lol u mean after we played the two best front 7s we saw all year?..but I agree on campbell. Always liked his upside at either tackle spots but ideally RT. Big shoes to feel because 62 really played well this season

From a eligibility standpoint how are we looking going in to 22

Word. He was not a good player at all.

Advertisement
Back