Gaynor in the Portal

Lol u mean after we played the two best front 7s we saw all year?..but I agree on campbell. Always liked his upside at either tackle spots but ideally RT. Big shoes to feel because 62 really played well this season

From a eligibility standpoint how are we looking going in to 22
I was judging on years , not two games lol. He’s been a big issue.

We need a portal ol or two. A tackle for sure. We still have dead weight and question marks on the ol. Guard and center is where we have the best young talent.

Advertisement
Good luck to Gaynor. I hope our D-tackles know all his techniques and weaknesses and exploit the **** out of him next year.
Slant across him into either gap. depending on what our new DC does with our front calls, JHH and LTaylor are nightmares for Gaynor’s prior weakness (getting to spots). If we get that monster from Oregon to play 0 or 1, Gaynor’s effort is unlikely to be enough, too.

The game he played against NC State in 2020 was once of the worst performances I have ever seen by a C.

Advertisement
Man, Gaynor...

Kid burst onto the scene as a serviceable Center. I wish he progressed more, and, obviously, Clark taking his position is evidence of that.

But.

LT and JHH gone bust his ***!

"HIM! THE ONE WITH SHORT ARMS!"

Man, Gaynor...

Kid burst onto the scene as a serviceable Center. I wish he progressed more, and, obviously, Clark taking his position is evidence of that.

But.

LT and JHH gone bust his ***!

"HIM! THE ONE WITH SHORT ARMS!"

growling t rex GIF

Advertisement
OOOf.

UNC's line was even worse than ours last year.

Advertisement
Is UNC going to play him at Fullback like we did? :oops:

I wish him and all transfers the best. He had a great career as a Cane considering he wasn't even ranked in the top 1,000 in class. Appreciate his hard work.

Advertisement
I’m gonna just keep it 100, dude was awful. The ol significantly improved when Clarke and Williams solidified the unit. Now swap Campbell in to tackle next year with Rivers at guard ( or vice versa ) amd the ol should continue to improve. They gave Tvd plenty of time to pass , the run blocking juat needs to improve
Real talk.
And to think TVD is a mover, and he isn't a slippery mover like A Rodgers either, rather then a scrambler like King.
Not hard to see. I feel like they were doing a team a disservice with Jaki on the bench, but more a personal favour for health purposes for him, then they just had to put him in because of the issues piled up and someone jobs was on the line (i.e., this is where you break emergency glass).

Decision like this were the reason why guy got fired. It was so transparent was he was doing and why and how poorly it was managed.

Advertisement
Back