Gattis is a running joke

We out gained them on the ground and in the air in their house. Substantially.

The Red Zone issue will be resolved as the season goes forward. Remember, this team still has the stink of Diaz on the roster, for all of the excellent line play you saw last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We out gained them on the ground and in the air in their house. Substantially.

The Red Zone issue will be resolved as the season goes forward. Remember, this team still has the stink of Diaz on the roster, for all of the excellent line play you saw last night.
Only stat that matters on offense is points scored. You’re not winning anything scoring 9 points.

No doubt in my mind it was those assistants Michigan brought In that made Michigans offense look creative. Really wish it was Joe Brady
Michigan's offense looked even better without Gattis....Lol at Broyles winner....So tf what??....Got news for everyone, Harbaugh should've Won it.

Scheme wasn't trash the execution was trash. With the amount of time TVD had in the pocket 21/41 and 4 completions >5 yards is unexcusable.
Both were trash, and as a bonus..TVD accuracy was trash too. If you can't see that the spacing of the formation and the slow developing complicated routes were an issue, I cant help you.

If the WRs are so trash, why not space out the offense and HELP THEM GET OPEN?

Advertisement
Both were trash, and as a bonus..TVD accuracy was trash too. If you can't see that the spacing of the formation and the slow developing complicated routes were an issue, I cant help you.

If the WRs are so trash, why not space out the offense and HELP THEM GET OPEN?
Did you watch Miami football in 2020? Did you see how effective spacing was with WRs that couldn't catch?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, what was more likely….running the ball in from the 6 or having TVD hook up with a WR for a TD? From the looks of the game, Miami ran the ball effing great. Now the QB sneaks….fine, I’ll give you that. But no way in **** was any WR catching a TD pass tonight
How do you know? There were no attempts at it smh. In the red zone they stacked the box and dared us to throw and we couldn’t even try a fade smh. We threw short of the end zone every snap!

Those redzone plays say differently
Yes, they do. Did you see how poorly our WRs performed? No speed, dropped balls just mention a couple. TVD was off his game as well. It wasn’t just Gattis, and I’m not protecting him, but we have a myriad of problems. We’re just waking up from MDs era, we need to be patient. How we fix them this week will say a lot about Everything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back