Gattis is a running joke

Advertisement
@Da Jumbo Mutombo said they will be drafted.
Why are you over here showboating as if you're right on something that won't be proven until 4 years from now? That's dumb af and I'm not even gonna entertain it. Did i just miss the 2025 NFL draft?

The passing scheme ***. Its bunched up, no spacing, requires the QB to constantly make high level reads and make difficult throws. Tonight was Dan Enos 2.0.

Lashlee was able to make two undrafted WRs look good. Because he understood spacing. Gattis hasn't shown he does. This is on Gattis. Hes even making a QB that tied Joe Burrows record (using two undrafted wrs) and was mocked in the 1st round look so bad half the board wants to bench him already.

How tf is any wr gonna look good like that. Mind you, despite your pompous posts making it seem like I said we have 5 first round picks running around, I simply stated that statistically one of these wrs will be drafted, and restrepo was well on his way to having a great season.

Since yall are on Gattis and praising Lashlee. Imagine his offense with these receivers. Rambo and Harley were the offense last year and we **** sure couldn't run the ball or score in the redzone

Why are you over here showboating as if you're right on something that won't be proven until 4 years from now? That's dumb af and I'm not even gonna entertain it. Did i just miss the 2025 NFL draft?

The passing scheme ***. Its bunched up, no spacing, requires the QB to constantly make high level reads and make difficult throws. Tonight was Dan Enos 2.0.

Lashlee was able to make two undrafted WRs look good. Because he understood spacing. Gattis hasn't shown he does. This is on Gattis. Hes even making a QB that tied Joe Burrows record (using two undrafted wrs) and was mocked in the 1st round look so bad half the board wants to bench him already.

How tf is any wr gonna look good like that. Mind you, despite your pompous posts making it seem like I said we have 5 first round picks running around, I simply stated that statistically one of these wrs will be drafted, and restrepo was well on his way to having a great season.
It's not show boating you were wrong I tried to explain that to you. Rambo had a different skill sets than any WRs that played today. No receiver that played today can highpoint the ball or consistently win a 1 on 1 battle. Tell me how great Lashlee schemed WRs in 2020 with Harley Pope and Wiggins?

It's not show boating you were wrong I tried to explain that to you. Rambo had a different skill sets than any WRs that played today. No receiver that played today can highpoint amthe ball or consistently win a 1 on 1 battle. Tell me how great Lashlee schemed WRs in 2020 with Harley Pope and Wiggins?
Stop being stupid. My statement has not been proven wrong no matter how many times you repeat it.

When Brinson, George, Horton, and Restrepo and the rest go undrafted then, then you can I was wrong. As of now, I am not wrong yet.

Advertisement
Stop being stupid. My statement has not been proven wrong no matter how many times you repeat it.

When Brinson, George, Horton, and Restrepo and the rest go undrafted then, then you can I was wrong. As of now, I am not wrong yet.
You missing the point still I'll learn you.

In not missing any point. The receivers played like crap today and yet, the 2025 draft has not been completed so you saying I'm wrong is premature.

And I still think Gattis passing scheme was trash today and made the QB and wrs look worse than they are.
Scheme wasn't trash the execution was trash. With the amount of time TVD had in the pocket 21/41 and 4 completions >5 yards is unexcusable.

9 points against this team?

Did you know that app state needed a hail mary to beat troy AT HOME today?

this dude calls plays that takes 5 seconds for a wr to run open. Just look at TVD's numbers for this game if you want some comedy central time on TV. On top of that, that's some of the worst clock management I've ever seen from a "veteran" coaching staff.

I don't want to hear how we have bad WR's, these dudes were all pretty highly ranked. Now all of a sudden they wouldn't start for app state? Lmao get out of here with that ****. I was previously thinking this dude was holding something back against the likes of southern miss. Just running the ball, eating up clock, blah blah blah. But you know what? Nothing changed this week? We still had TVD sitting back there for 4 and 5 seconds at a time waiting for the sun to go down before he threw the **** ball.
Spot on. But the usual slurp crew that slurps up every ****** bum coach that comes to Miami will vilify you for spittin’ facts.

TVD was a stud last year, and had plenty of fight and moxie. Now, after just 3 games under this abomination of an OC and scheme, he sucks and is scared of contact, and also has no moxie.

He went from finishing last season with 6 straight games of 300+ yards and 3+ TD’s, to now being “the problem.” Unbelievable!

You can’t make this **** up. A QB like TVD doesn’t all of a sudden just suck. We are running a Stone Age offense. The WR routes take forever to develop. There are no RPO’s or rhythm throws. Everyone is overthinking instead of just playing football.

Mario has run this **** type of offense at every school that he has been the HC at. Either he adapts and evolves, or the U and his career will die.

Advertisement
Advertisement
True...but Gattis is trash...

His run concepts seem good and it seems kinda hard to judge him when his QB has difficulty seeing the field or reading coverages or hitting the side of a barn.

I’m not making a call on Gattis.

And I’m generally a blame the Coach person… but TVD has just been bad at fundamental stuff that you can’t blame Gattis for IMHO

His run concepts seem good and it seems kinda hard to judge him when his QB has difficulty seeing the field or reading coverages or hitting the side of a barn.

And I’m generally a blame the Coach person… but TVD has just been bad at fundamental stuff that you can’t blame Gattis for IMHO
No...Gattis isn't it....I knew it...Michigan's offense is Humming without him. I was told their success last yr was due to Harbaugh being more hands-on....and I believe it.

@maudes naw bruh.

Chill bruh I am black. Its got nothing to do with what i think YOU think its got something to do with. I made a joke about Gattis months ago wjej i said “he better not F me” again parroting Scarface. When i posted the gif yesterday, I definitely said to myself, “this may not play” but left it.

Advertisement
Chill bruh I am black. Its got nothing to do with what i think YOU think its got something to do with. I made a joke about Gattis months ago wjej i said “he better not F me” again parroting Scarface. When i posted the gif yesterday, I definitely said to myself, “this may not play” but left it.
“chill bruh I am black” 😂😂😂

83 played wayyyyy too much 15 has to be in nearly every play he’s the only one who can separate. 5 is who is he’s trash

No excuses....19yrs of them.

The one thing our offense had going for it was completely neutered by our coordinator. The only difference between this game and any of the other losses to real teams under Manny was that our defense actually played well.

Advertisement
Back