Gattis is a running joke

Tvd last year looked good cause Lashley offense schemed wrs open and it was one read. He locks on guys, they literally pointed it out on the broadcast. Dude can't read a d. Now our play calling play calling doesn't help. But dude doesn't have "it"

Advertisement
Blows my mind that people can watch tvd last season and then see him season and sit here like

This Is Fine GIF
It's simple. What's the difference between last year and this year? It's not hard to figure out.

The red zone play calling was fire worthy. Sorry he ain’t it
Dude, what was more likely….running the ball in from the 6 or having TVD hook up with a WR for a TD? From the looks of the game, Miami ran the ball effing great. Now the QB sneaks….fine, I’ll give you that. But no way in **** was any WR catching a TD pass tonight

Advertisement
The only reason this board is mad at Gattis is because others on this board told y’all to say that like y’all probably didn’t watch the game or are not think for yourself..our players left several big plays on the field tonight..yes Gattis could’ve been better especially in the redzone but we had opportunities

You know the WR excuse would make sense if Tvd was out there looking like a 1st round qb. But he wasn't, that's the real issue I have with this thing.

it's not the wr's, it's the **** qb too that looks like he belongs in an fcs offense. That tells me it's the offensive coordinator beyond any reasonable doubt.
This whole statement tells me you have zero ******* clue what you are talking about.

This whole statement tells me you have zero ******* clue what you are talking about.
ah so our 4 star WR's can't get separation vs southern miss either, please educate me bender on what the issue is there as well

I know you've been biting to get at me, so I want you to educate me how our 1st round qb and his 4 star wr's struggled so hard vs southern miss as well. Please include a coloring book so I know where to look as well.

The only reason this board is mad at Gattis is because others on this board told y’all to say that like y’all probably didn’t watch the game or are not think for yourself..our players left several big plays on the field tonight..yes Gattis could’ve been better especially in the redzone but we had opportunities
Better coaching can overcome some missed plays. When you have to rely on **** near every play going perfect to win, you're not going to. A good team can make some mistakes and bounce back with some big plays. A bad team doesn't make the big plays, thus is always playing from behind, hoping that big play comes. That's us right now.

Advertisement
ah so our 4 star WR's can't get separation vs southern miss either, please educate me bender on what the issue is there as well
Oh my, here comes the star argument. Listen up kid, stars don't mean ****. Theres a bunch of three stars at lower level programs balling out. Ainias Smith is a 3 star and look what he did today.

Gattis had to run drills on how to stay low at the build up of the route in slowed pace because the receivers didn't do it. Thats the most fundamental thing about running a route and that tells me more than enough about this receiving corps.

I know you've been biting to get at me, so I want you to educate me how our 1st round qb and his 4 star wr's struggled so hard vs southern miss as well. Please include a coloring book so I know where to look as well
Because we lack energy, chemistry, confidence, ability, positive plays... need me to go on or...?

Listen, we have jags in the WR corps. Its obvious to some people who have a clue about the sport and many others, who don't, point blame to the playcaller who had 400 yards, 27 first downs and four red zone trips. Receivers have trouble catching against air, today, they dropped a pass every time someone was even remotely close to them.

Oh my, here comes the star argument. Listen up kid, stars don't mean ****. Theres a bunch of three stars at lower level programs balling out. Ainias Smith is a 3 star and look what he did today.

Gattis had to run drills on how to stay low at the build up of the route in slowed pace because the receivers didn't do it. Thats the most fundamental thing about running a route and that tells me more than enough about this receiving corps.

Because we lack energy, chemistry, confidence, ability, positive plays... need me to go on or...?

Listen, we have jags in the WR corps. Its obvious to some people who have a clue about the sport and many others, who don't, point blame to the playcaller who had 400 yards, 27 first downs and four red zone trips. Receivers have trouble catching against air, today, they dropped a pass every time someone was even remotely close to them.

who is in charge of getting these guys up to speed then if your theory is correct? Honestly it's all **** anyway, they shouldn't need a single drill to ball the f*ck out against 2 star corners of southern miss. That's just some lazy **** excuse my guy, i'm not gonna sit here and act like ALL our wr's AND our 1st round qb just went to complete dog **** all of a sudden out of nowhere.

just lazy excuses

who is in charge of getting these guys up to speed then if your theory is correct? Honestly it's all **** anyway, they shouldn't need a single drill to ball the f*ck out against 2 star corners of southern miss. That's just some lazy **** excuse my guy, i'm not gonna sit here and act like ALL our wr's AND our 1st round qb just went to complete dog **** all of a sudden out of nowhere.

just lazy excuses
Out of nowhere? Who in the **** in this receiving corps showed to you last year "oh man he will be a gamechanging stud"?

Up to speed? Its the most basic fundamental **** ever, a coach can't tell a receiver how to catch the **** ball in college?!

Advertisement
Out of nowhere? Who in the **** in this receiving corps showed to you last year "oh man he will be a gamechanging stud"?

Up to speed? Its the most basic fundamental **** ever, a coach can't tell a receiver how to catch the **** ball in college?!

so where the f*ck is our all world tight ends then?

Advertisement
56 yards, you win
I don't want to. I've been dying to see Arroyo.

This team just needs more talent, recruiting classes stacked up. We have been mismanaged for three years now and it's still evident.

Advertisement
Back