Gattis is a running joke

paksat

Junior
Banned
9 points against this team?

Did you know that app state needed a hail mary to beat troy AT HOME today?

this dude calls plays that takes 5 seconds for a wr to run open. Just look at TVD's numbers for this game if you want some comedy central time on TV. On top of that, that's some of the worst clock management I've ever seen from a "veteran" coaching staff.

I don't want to hear how we have bad WR's, these dudes were all pretty highly ranked. Now all of a sudden they wouldn't start for app state? Lmao get out of here with that ****. I was previously thinking this dude was holding something back against the likes of southern miss. Just running the ball, eating up clock, blah blah blah. But you know what? Nothing changed this week? We still had TVD sitting back there for 4 and 5 seconds at a time waiting for the sun to go down before he threw the **** ball.

Advertisement
You know the WR excuse would make sense if Tvd was out there looking like a 1st round qb. But he wasn't, that's the real issue I have with this thing.

it's not the wr's, it's the **** qb too that looks like he belongs in an fcs offense. That tells me it's the offensive coordinator beyond any reasonable doubt.

Gattis
2D24F793-131C-4C0E-8918-89FF36D1722C.gif

Advertisement

this dude calls plays that takes 5 seconds for a wr to run open. Just look at TVD's numbers for this game if you want some comedy central time on TV. On top of that, that's some of the worst clock management I've ever seen from a "veteran" coaching staff.

I don't want to hear how we have bad WR's, these dudes were all pretty highly ranked. Now all of a sudden they wouldn't start for app state? Lmao get out of here with that ****. I was previously thinking this dude was holding something back against the likes of southern miss. Just running the ball, eating up clock, blah blah blah. But you know what? Nothing changed this week? We still had TVD sitting back there for 4 and 5 seconds at a time waiting for the sun to go down before he threw the **** ball.
Yeah I mean... Hard to argue. The OL play and run game were encouraging, and we put some drives together, but none of that matters if we can't get into the end zone. **** was wayyy too conservative.

Advertisement

You’re looking for love in all the wrong places. Gattis isn’t the problem.

Besides Central Connecticut State and Bethune Cookman, what has Breshard Smith, Key Smith, George, and Brinson done?

Advertisement
Advertisement
fine

we need 5 star WR's in this offense
Or you know, not the same small midgets or the malnourished WRs that you drool over so much. You know, the same **** that I told everyone on this board would lead to this very WR room. Tell how fast Brashard is though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back