Tears Gator Tears

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes I cant remember what thread we were talking about this in last week, so I’m putting it here…



He’s getting both killed and backed by the bro alliance. It’s so ridiculous. When are people going to realize that his “ratings” and “rankings” aren’t for the two different purposes, it’s so he can talk out of both sides of his mouth?

 
Also, three Gator gymnasts were just dismissed from the team. Those of y’all that know that I am a die-hard gymnastics fan must know that I am ****ED. One senior and two juniors. Two are starters, and one was the lead-off on beam.

Jenny Rowland (HC) didn’t announce the reason, but rumor is that they got an underaged recruit too liquored up. But since it’s normal to drink with recruits, and these girls are usually underaged, I’m thinking something bad happened and someone must have had to go to Shands or something.

Oklahoma’s probably gonna win the stupid natty again. Ugh.
 
Back
Top