Tears Gator Tears

I understand that, however, they’d be doing all that and we’d be unable to match that in any financial way.
To me that's kids showing the rest of the country they don't want to play at spots like that in large part. Because any of us with even basic financial knowledge understands what kind of money is being left on the table if they're still under the table in a meaningful way yet those top kids are choosing to say I pass I'll go somewhere else. I only know of one team sortve doing that in acc and two teams in big 10. Yet they ain't flocking to the almighty sec like they used to.
 
Did you see the dye job on that guy‘s hair? Those choker beads are boss, especially for a man his age.

Dude has no sense of self.

I’ll have to give it to the responders, just this one time. Some of those comments are pretty funny.

Oh yeah, and somebody carefully placed that sweatshirt there instead of throwing it in the trash. Give me a break, that’s his sweatshirt and he put it there.

Agree but he seems to be fully admitting it's a dye job - he embraces it. To each his own, I guess.,
 
Back
Top