Tears Gator Tears

Thank you, @Jesscane. It’s pretty amazing on a different level. These guys for years were laughing at us, our stadium, our crowds, calling us poor…all of it, and now they have to read an article from one of their writers that essentially tells them, “we don’t have to win every recruiting battle to compete with an elite team/program like Miami…”

How the turn tables! Lol sadly, some of their star longtime posters i enjoyed reading like SUgator52 left for On3 but I’m sure there’s plenty still there who were denigrating and laughing at us for years who now have to eat this reality. I haven’t seen any of their comments but I do wonder how they’re taking this objective article???
You are RVACane it is your job to swim through those tears or find a boat and find those tears, grab your bucket and find SUgator52
 
Did you see the dye job on that guy‘s hair? Those choker beads are boss, especially for a man his age.

Dude has no sense of self.

I’ll have to give it to the responders, just this one time. Some of those comments are pretty funny.

Oh yeah, and somebody carefully placed that sweatshirt there instead of throwing it in the trash. Give me a break, that’s his sweatshirt and he put it there.
Let the record reflect the photo of the accused.

IMG_6231.webp
 
Back
Top