Negro-Wan Kanobi
I got the force.... on hood
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2018
- Messages
- 15,451
FSU might be able to score with them.Here are their remaining games. If you would have asked me last week, I would have said they would beat UK. I'm not so sure now
1. VS South Carolina -W
2. @ Texas - L
3. VS UGA - L
4. VS OU - Toss up. OU can stop Florida's offense, but can't score. Game at UF. Leaning UF right now
5. @ UK - L
6. VS Vandy - W
7. @ FSU - W I'm leaning UF right now. They are just more talented, but will FSU come out angry after the last two games? Maybe this is the game
to save Mike Norvell. Hopefully FSU can win one for the coach.
So yes, UF is 8-4 at best. Could be 6-6 at worst.
BRUHHH!!!!Ufag will lose to Mizz because I'm going to bet money on them(gaytes) to actually win.....
This season I've had thee worst luck with betting so yeah, don't worry fellas![]()
That UF defense is bad. Besides the Campbell High School Fighting Camels, the UF defense is allowing 400+ offensive yards to their opponents. Well, FAU actually had 396 total yards and Auburn had 373. Neither of those teams are offensive juggernautsFSU might be able to score with them.
Too many teeth
Giving fsu the excuse to keep Norvell. Sounds pretty good to me.They will beat OU and UK but lose to FSU.
And no toothbrushToo many teeth