Tears Gator Tears

Projecting the College Football Playoff top 12 after Week 5

Look at this garbage.

UF #9 because they beat Ole Miss
Ole Miss #10 because they beat LSU
LSU #11 because they beat Clemson

All because everybody overreacted when LSU beat a below average, overrated Clemson team.
Heather Dinich of course. Look at the quality editing. She has Oregon in the 12th spot for an early CFB playoff poll and then when you get to the brackets - it’s Boise. It should be Boise at 12 then if it’s a CFB playoff poll.


IMG_6150.jpeg
IMG_6151.jpeg
 
Who would have thought that if you commit extra defenders to stop the run and force Aaron Philo-dough to beat you throwing the ball, they’d have no chance? It’s the same Georgia Tech offense that always looked good the first few weeks and then fell apart once teams realized how one dimensional they were.

Just a heads up, Florida’s defense gives up 33 points per game to FBS opponents. That’s a rock solid 109th in the nation.
But but but Heather Dinich says…
 
Who would have thought that if you commit extra defenders to stop the run and force Aaron Philo-dough to beat you throwing the ball, they’d have no chance? It’s the same Georgia Tech offense that always looked good the first few weeks and then fell apart once teams realized how one dimensional they were.

Just a heads up, Florida’s defense gives up 33 points per game to FBS opponents. That’s a rock solid 109th in the nation.
As of today, UF's defense is ranked #107 in yards allowed with 393 per game. They are #104 in points allowed with 27.2. This includes the FCS game against Campbell. Take out the FCS games and they are even worse, although I'm sure every school that has played an FCS team would be a little worse with their FCS game removed. This is shades of D'Onfrio levels of bad.

SC will be a good bounce back game for them. SC might be done after that crazy come back from UK, and SC is not good regardless. Not sure how you can recover from that. Then comes Texas and UGA and I think it could get ugly for UF in both those games.
 
I love listing to gator fan crash out heres an update from listing to gator fans complain on a call in show


1-offense will be fine offensive coordinator just didn’t have a plan for if they stopped Jaden Baugh because no one had all year.
I love Gator logic so much. How in the world is this comforting to them?!?

If Dawson, Mario, and Mirabal didn’t have a plan for how to account for defenses trying to stop Mark Fletcher, this board would implode.

But to them, this means that their offense will be fine! I love it.
 
I love listing to gator fan crash out heres an update from listing to gator fans complain on a call in show


1-offense will be fine offensive coordinator just didn’t have a plan for if they stopped Jaden Baugh because no one had all year.
I love Gator logic so much. How in the world is this comforting to them?!?

If Dawson, Mario, and Mirabal didn’t have a plan for how to account for defenses trying to stop Mark Fletcher, this board would implode.

But to them, this means that their offense will be fine! I love it.
Exactly if you don’t have a plan for a counter punch because on one has stopped it yet, well you’re at the perfect spot in Gainesville
 
As of today, UF's defense is ranked #107 in yards allowed with 393 per game. They are #104 in points allowed with 27.2. This includes the FCS game against Campbell. Take out the FCS games and they are even worse, although I'm sure every school that has played an FCS team would be a little worse with their FCS game removed. This is shades of D'Onfrio levels of bad.

SC will be a good bounce back game for them. SC might be done after that crazy come back from UK, and SC is not good regardless. Not sure how you can recover from that. Then comes Texas and UGA and I think it could get ugly for UF in both those games.
I only included FBS stats.
 
I love Gator logic so much. How in the world is this comforting to them?!?

If Dawson, Mario, and Mirabal didn’t have a plan for how to account for defenses trying to stop Mark Fletcher, this board would implode.

But to them, this means that their offense will be fine! I love it.
Exactly. Terrible logic. I'm sure Buster did have a plan if they stopped Baugh and the running game, but Mizzou was prepared for his entire game plan. Buster has been one step ahead so far this year. I'll give him credit. He got exposed yesterday. More game tape out on him and his offense. Might get ugly in some games where teams like Texas, UGA, OU have a ton of analysts and elite scouting and prep work.
 
They won’t be able to run on UT or UGA. The rest of their schedule is cake so they’ll get to 9-3 anything worse than that and G5 Johnny needs to be questioned.

South Carolina
OU
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
FSU
 
Back
Top