Tears Gator Tears

They gave up 40 to a BAD auburn team. This is an 8-4 football team.
Here are their remaining games. If you would have asked me last week, I would have said they would beat UK. I'm not so sure now

1. VS South Carolina -W
2. @ Texas - L
3. VS UGA - L
4. VS OU - Toss up. OU can stop Florida's offense, but can't score. Game at UF. Leaning UF right now
5. @ UK - L
6. VS Vandy - W
7. @ FSU - W I'm leaning UF right now. They are just more talented, but will FSU come out angry after the last two games? Maybe this is the game
to save Mike Norvell. Hopefully FSU can win one for the coach.

So yes, UF is 8-4 at best. Could be 6-6 at worst.
 
Brooooo you forgot the best laughing gif rip Mr MurphyView attachment 374889
The gif isn’t working.

Here’s one that does 👇
1791087107314.gif


👍
 
Back
Top