- Joined
- Jul 8, 2022
- Messages
- 4,056
Can include doesn’t play Miami also
That’s a pretty wild stat
Here are their remaining games. If you would have asked me last week, I would have said they would beat UK. I'm not so sure nowThey gave up 40 to a BAD auburn team. This is an 8-4 football team.
Where’s Josh Pray’s video??? LolTomorrows a good day to cut the grass and listen to a crying gator podcast
The gif isn’t working.Brooooo you forgot the best laughing gif rip Mr MurphyView attachment 374889
Oh it’s coming…Where’s Josh Pray’s video??? Lol
Nah, **** them too.I apologize for everything bad I’ve said about Mizzou.
It all makes sense, catapult the Gaytears into the Top 10 and let them trickle down the rankings handing out quality wins along the way.
Hey brah I just saw one on page 4624…Where’s Josh Pray’s video??? Lol
It's literally already happened with LSU, Ole Miss, and now UF. 3 teams all get a decent win against an overrated team.. they all get overrated themselves and the cycle continues.They jumped them all the way to 8 so that was a false ranking. Then they lose to 25 Missouri, so now a middling SEC team has a massive quality win and now do that with the entire conference. And next thing you know it, their three loss teams cruise into the CFB playoffs and we have to bite nails last year.