Tears Gator Tears

FB_IMG_1791067359319.jpg
 
Here are their remaining games. If you would have asked me last week, I would have said they would beat UK. I'm not so sure now

1. VS South Carolina -W
2. @ Texas - L
3. VS UGA - L
4. VS OU - Toss up. OU can stop Florida's offense, but can't score. Game at UF. Leaning UF right now
5. @ UK - L
6. VS Vandy - W
7. @ FSU - W I'm leaning UF right now. They are just more talented, but will FSU come out angry after the last two games? Maybe this is the game
to save Mike Norvell. Hopefully FSU can win one for the coach.

So yes, UF is 8-4 at best. Could be 6-6 at worst.
FSU might be able to score with them.
 
FSU might be able to score with them.
That UF defense is bad. Besides the Campbell High School Fighting Camels, the UF defense is allowing 400+ offensive yards to their opponents. Well, FAU actually had 396 total yards and Auburn had 373. Neither of those teams are offensive juggernauts

I wouldn't even say Mizzou is an offensive powerhouse and they had 560 yards on UF's defense. Yeah, FSU going to keep that game interesting for sure.
 
Projecting the College Football Playoff top 12 after Week 5

Look at this garbage.

UF #9 because they beat Ole Miss
Ole Miss #10 because they beat LSU
LSU #11 because they beat Clemson

All because everybody overreacted when LSU beat a below average, overrated Clemson team.
 
Back
Top