Tears Gator Tears

UK might be able to get them since it’s away from Gainesville but SC, OU, Vandy, and FSU are really bad teams. I’m not even trying to troll and play reverse psychology with the Gators but those teams any solid P4 program beats them by 10+ this year.
I’ll bookmark your post. But out of SC, OU, Vandy, & FSU, they will lose two.
 
Was focused on our game and basking in that glory.. But now we here

College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels
 
This assclown has got to be the most performative corch I’ve seen in a long, long time.

“The gators are back. They’re fǔkking back”

Complete and total buffoonery.
Pretty much - I get trying to hype up your players, but you're a professional football coach, you have to know your team is deeply flawed and this type of thing is going to backfire on you, right?

I really like Cristobal's 1-0 approach and celebrating in the locker room with the players after the game. No performative chain cutting or stone smashing - just guys celebrating before getting back to work the next day.
 
Back
Top