Tears Gator Tears

Dong

IMG_0146.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
UF has never had a dominant run, where they were the big dogs. Yes they have won titles and been really good in the past . They are really more like Auburn to be frank. Their fans have a really inflated opinion of them. They have never been it. Thats really why they they hate Miami.

FSU is somewhat similar but they rose because of being tied to us and those great games, which we won like 80% when both teams were good and finished the season good. U know the lurkers think im drinking kool aid. But we were what Bama is just way more national and polarising. And sorry but none of these schools now come close because where are the all of famers? And we never outspent the opponent either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“UK caught UF Flatfooted. Both of those teams can play”

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
I have the “Jamie’s Crying” chorus going through my head for gatorMike now.

Mike, I know you’ll read this. Remember when you said you’re gonna step on our necks in the swamp, amongst other not so complimentary things? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Now look at you, neck-stepper. 😂

“Whoa whoa whoa Mikey’s crying…”

Advertisement
At least FIU gator Mike will have more time to make up CIS threads now since there’s no reason to watch the gator get waxed every week by bum teams.
I throw in FIU because he went there. At first I couldn’t understand how a Miami guy could hate UM so much but then it came out that he’s not actually from Miami, he simply moved there, so he really doesn’t need Miami in his name. 💁🏻‍♂️

Good lord he got dragged. This reminds me of posts that would pop up around here during Golden and Manny.
When you are the fan or the few that call a spade a spade (with proof) get ready to be the enemy on the forum. Cause them homers ain’t going to like to hear the truth. Thank goodness we voiced our opinion and Herbie took it to the next level for us.

Advertisement
Back