Tears Gator Tears

Gators are NOT firing Billy this season. The powers that be will encourage him to replace some members of his staff.

That loser will be leading the Gator against us to kickoff the 2024 campaign. We will beat them down in The Swamp, destroying any and all hope those scumbags have for the season. We will kickoff a year of solid *** whoopings for the Gator. Check out this gauntlet of a schedule:

View attachment 259694

They can easily lose 9-10 games next season.
Can you imagine if Miss state cans arnett after one year and they bring Mullen back and he beats them! Oh the tears will be flowing

Advertisement
Here is what Gator fans need to deal with:

2024:
---08/31 - Miami (FL)
---09/07 - Samford
---10/05 - UCF
---11/30 - at Florida State

2025:
---09/06 - USF
---09/20 - at Miami (FL)
---10/11 - Florida A&M
---11/29 - Florida State

While the whiny Gator fans might not know their SEC schedule for 2025, they essentially have the same OOC challenges in 2025 that they will have in 2024, except the Miami game will be on the road and the F$U game will be in The Swamp. Oh, and they will play USF instead of UCF; both USF and UCF currently have 3-2 records, but USF is 2-0 in the AAC and UCF is 0-2 in the Big 12.

Otherwise...the Gators will have the SAME brutal schedule for two years in a row. All we have to do is just wait for the 2025 SEC schedule to be released to hear the same complaints all over again.

WAAAAAHHHH....

The Gators 2024 schedule really has them in a bind. No "up and comer" is going to sign on for what looks like a 3-5 win season next year, nor is an established P5 coach going to want to have to endure a first year where they get their asses handed to them by all of the schools they recruit against.

Billy will survive this year, the only real question is: do they finish the 2024 campaign with Napier or an interim head coach?

August 31, 2024
The Swamp
Canesville FL, 30500

Mario runs it up on the Gator. Be there. I will.

It's actually worse than that.

This GR808 idiot is trying to backslide into a conclusion that "people really want the Florida job" by claiming that Florida got its top choice "4 out of 5 times".

Ah, yes, but let's analyze a bit.

One thing that he does is to act as if Muschimp, McShark****er, Mullet, and Slingblade Billy got "enough" time and patience...because "4 years" (at least with Chimpy and Mullet). Oh, and McShark****er "fired himself".

Meanwhile, he ignores all of the pressure put on these coaches BEFORE their precious "4 years" were up.

For instance...Muschimp...#5 recruiting class...#7 recruiting class...#9 recruiting class...but when Captain Insane-O followed his 11-2 second season with a 4-8 third season in which he lost the last 7 games (including losses to Georgia Southern and Vandy), the heat was on. Year 3. It took the major intervention of AD "Axel" Foley to avert a Year 3 firing of Chimpy.

McShark****er...sure, he "fired himself" in Year 3. But why? After two consecutive SEC championship game appearances, the Gator fans started screaming for the firing of McShark****er after a 3-4 record and the "death threats" comment. But the "death threats" comment was likely true (if unprovable), just like Florida fans are NOW threatening Slingblade Billy and Couch and Stricklin.

Mullet...again, in the VERY NEXT YEAR after getting The Gator into the SEC-CG, the pressure was on in Year 4. Just like with Chimpy and McShark****er, Mullet didn't win "quite enough" or "the right games" and was under massive pressure REGARDLESS of past success.

Yes, Chimpy got TWO YEARS after his best season of 11 wins. McShark****er got a HALF YEAR after two consecutive SEC-CG appearances. And Mullet got ONE YEAR after his best season. So, yeah, MAYBE there's a pattern here.

Alright, point #2. It's beyond obvious at this point that The Gator should be hiring a head coach from another Power Five program. And, sure, maybe they got a bit overconfident by hiring Urban Myth away from (soon-to-be-P5) Utah. But they followed this with...hiring a coordinator...hiring a G5 head coach...hiring an SEC head coach (the ONE guy that GR808 acknowledges was not UiF's first choice, as he was a "backup plan")...and hiring another G5 coach...so how can one POSSIBLY argue that the Florida job is sooooo desirable? I don't care if Chimpy and McShark****er and Slingblade Billy were "first choices", they were also guys that SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HIRED BY FLORIDA, and for whom there wasn't a ton of other competition. So how does Florida know that they could have hired "anyone", when three of the last four guys have been sub-par candidates (and the one GOOD candidate was a "backup plan")? And for this, they want to blame their ADs?

Finally, let's look at the history of how Gator corches get tossed out of Hogtown...

---Zookie went down to Fraternity Row to fight a bunch of frat boys...
---Urban Myth faked a heart attack...
---Muschimp went Captain Insane-O a few too many times...
---McShark****er publicly disclosed fan death threats that he couldn't prove...
---Mullet might as well have posted his resume publicly on Indeed, and pretty much stopped recruiting altogether...
---Slingblade Billy...who knows...he's got a lot of interesting precedent to work from...

The Florida job is NOT a good one. NOT a Top Five job. NOT a Top Five job in the SEC. It is NOT a job that talented P5 head coaches are interested in (unless you are the "backup plan" of a coach who flunked his Miami interview TWICE).

Sorry. Those are facts.
got a question for you...we go back a ways and I've always wondered just how big a staff of researchers you have at your disposal to come up with such great posts....

Advertisement
He can do both. He’s proven he can do both
season 2 smile GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Gators are NOT firing Billy this season. The powers that be will encourage him to replace some members of his staff.

That loser will be leading the Gator against us to kickoff the 2024 campaign. We will beat them down in The Swamp, destroying any and all hope those scumbags have for the season. We will kickoff a year of solid *** whoopings for the Gator. Check out this gauntlet of a schedule:

View attachment 259694

They can easily lose 9-10 games next season.
Yo who schedules that? Like you have to be self sabotaging at that point……is someone from gator tears working there?

Advertisement
Yo who schedules that? Like you have to be self sabotaging at that point……is someone from gator tears working there?

No clue. Saw some dude losing his **** in a YouTube video, completely freaking out over the schedule.

I don't blame him. Someone fell asleep at the wheel. Should replace UCF and USF (2025) with a creampuff.

Bunch of fools, and i'm here for all of it.

Can you imagine if Miss state cans arnett after one year and they bring Mullen back and he beats them! Oh the tears will be flowing
Can definitely see state firing a place holder..If Mullen comes back..fixing world hunger becomes likely possibility

got a question for you...we go back a ways and I've always wondered just how big a staff of researchers you have at your disposal to come up with such great posts....

Ha!

When I am quoting recruiting classes/records...I usually do a 10-second Google search...

When I am remembering the circumstances of why every Gator corch left Hogtown, IT'S FROM MEMORY, baby!

Advertisement
No clue. Saw some dude losing his **** in a YouTube video, completely freaking out over the schedule.

I don't blame him. Someone fell asleep at the wheel. Should replace UCF and USF (2025) with a creampuff.

Bunch of fools, and i'm here for all of it.

**** it. They CHOSE to schedule Florida teams for 7 of their 8 OOC games, and Samford (AL) is the 8th.

They get what they deserve.

I hope they start that "SEC-SEC-SEC" chant when they go 0-8 in the SEC in 2024 and 2025...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back