Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement
Our guy is doing a great job calling plays …you gotta have one foot on our bandwagon at this point…a loss to Vandy this weekend ought to get that other foot on board.

C’mon you know you want to …just do it…😂

There’s def “noise in the system”. How much? Not sure but it all first is coming from Billy and his play calling. Doesn’t this sound familiar

Advertisement
Unfortunately I’ve seen this script before. What highly sought after coordinator wants to come be second fiddle to billy? No coaching tree. No connections. Has to hit, but there’s really no sure fire hits available.
Not only that. It could be a 1 year gig that doesn't carry much success and hurts the OC's credibility and resume more than it helps.

Unfortunately I’ve seen this script before. What highly sought after coordinator wants to come be second fiddle to billy? No coaching tree. No connections. Has to hit, but there’s really no sure fire hits available.

Not to mention the red hot seat his behind is sitting on and the probability that if you hitch your wagon to him you’ll most likely be looking for a job after one season..

Advertisement
There’s def “noise in the system”. How much? Not sure but it all first is coming from Billy and his play calling. Doesn’t this sound familiar

But but but, a bunch of Gator porsters on SwampAss 247 say that Slingblade Billy was your FIRST CHOICE, which proves that the Florida job is soooo desirable...

Maybe if your AD...or your mods...or your posters...had Googled this well 2 years ago, you wouldn't be in this position now.

But but but, a bunch of Gator porsters on SwampAss 247 say that Slingblade Billy was your FIRST CHOICE, which proves that the Florida job is soooo desirable...

Maybe if your AD...or your mods...or your posters...had Googled this well 2 years ago, you wouldn't be in this position now.

Dont get us started on the AD. He can go NOW. Man where my blunt at, got me fired up thinking about Stricklin still employed after gutting football and basketball

Advertisement
Dont get us started on the AD. He can go NOW. Man where my blunt at, got me fired up thinking about Stricklin still employed after gutting football and basketball
Hey I know a Great AD who knows Florida... Oh wait I shouldn't share his name, but you are a good reptile so I'll share it Blake James.

Advertisement
Back