Tears Gator Tears

Got some screenshots? It's member walled

Screenshots...

Screenshot-2023-10-03-at-3-52-13-PM.png

Screenshot-2023-10-03-at-4-36-37-PM.png

Here's a couple. Goes on for a few pages ...

It is an FSU site, so we can never expect a whole lot in the way of insightful jabs or levity

Advertisement
JMO of how this plays out:

Billie Taggarts Gatas will end up bowl eligible, barely..

Coaching Seat is Toyota Hot Hot Hot. Will be forced against his will to give up play calling (also fire DC).

Ugly off-season. Turmoil. Fired by Thanksgiving.

Also, Gator Chris is spot on ITT. Of course Elko would take this job. Sight unseen. Don’t fool yourselves. Top athletic university in the country.

Not saying they can go grab whoever.. but Dukes coach, of course he’d come back to the SEC.

Moot point. Sling blade will return.

The point is, he might take the UF job in a vacuum, but there are other significant factors, including what other jobs are available and what’s the actual athletic department situation/dysfunction at UF. Why don’t people see this?

Sure if that was the only job that was available, then possible of course. But it won’t be. And in fact, I don’t think the UF job will even be available upcoming off-season. Slingblade would literally have to lose pretty much every remaining game for him to be fired and even then it’s not a guarantee.

I don’t think the UF job will even be available upcoming off-season. Slingblade would literally have to lose pretty much every remaining game for him to be fired and even then it’s not a guarantee.

UF bringing back Napier after a 3-9 season would only be slightly less enjoyable than the Canes winning No. 6

Advertisement
This is how bad it gets on SwampAss 247...

The have a poster (BullGaytor) who picks an incredibly hyper-specific metric (Year 2 bump class, but only Portal, not all recruits)...

And then does a comparison to a currently-undefeated team...

And then tries to convince all of his fellow Gaytors that "things are not as bad as they seem"...

Hilarious...

View attachment 259598
100% agree BullGator!!! Extend Billy! Extend Strickland!!!

Did you put that video through an audio recognition program? Because I think it gets a few words wrong, because of his clenched-jaw southern accent.

And it certainly doesn't capture that part at the end where he goes all bug-eyed...
Copied & paste from a 247 gata article. Might have thrown in a few extra tool sheds & some random tools.

Advertisement
Re: Billy (throwback)

"Immediately after Clemson lost to USF in a bowl game, Dabo fired Billy Napier as offensive coordinator. Clemson’s offense would go from 334yds/g to 440yds/g the following year, and Tajh Boyd would flourish."

Naw man, that is literally G a y, in the old school sense too. So mods can whack off.

I just want know who in that deficient brain trust over there thought of that. I mean they may as well have some cross dressing trannies do lap dances for the players on the sideline. That **** is weird as ****. I mean a ******* ***** *** baton. Suspicious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back