Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Honestly they’re probably penalizing them in the polls because they lost to us and we aren’t viewed as that good.
And that’s exactly what I think. But I feel like Vegas catching on. I feel like with past staffs we wouldn’t be a heavy favorite or as heavy as a favorite without MC and this new OL. These players wouldn’t be here and it would be a game cause the trenches. But they will find out soon.

Advertisement
And that’s exactly what I think. But I feel like Vegas catching on. I feel like with past staffs we wouldn’t be a heavy favorite or as heavy as a favorite without MC and this new OL. These players wouldn’t be here and it would be a game cause the trenches. But they will find out soon.

Yeah I saw somewhere had us 50-1 to win the title. It’s not way up there but….catching on as you said.

What happens to the Tool Shed?

It’s very multiple you know, It’s basically a 3-3-5 tool shed per se but really a 4-2 because that's what modern tool sheds are. You know, a place to store our toolbox. We like to say we have a tool shed of scheme, you know what I mean? Mainly our shed is gonna be multiple four down flathead front team that plays split safety, man match meal for close coverage, took she’d. We’re gonna pancake compressor pressure, you know, more creeper gets thrown around right, which is, you know, four man pressure sheds versus the pass and five man pressure against the run. So it's a mixture of fire zone tool sheds and cover three cup holder concepts. You know, we do some other stuff for five man step tool sheds. The process is different for down front and three down front sheds. At the end of the day, you know, not many people are like us that are multiple in the backend and multiple the front end or kind of one or the other sheds, right? We're both. I mean, we're gonna be able to take whatever tools from the shed we need every week to play in this league because each team is different. Monkey wrench is different than Socket. Needle nose is different than Vice. You know what I'm saying? Like you've got to have a shed that is flexible to what you're seeing all the time, but also what your players can do. I can't come in here and say we're gonna be a four man front ball point hammer close team. That’s crazy, you know what I’m saying? But we have the ability to play each week, the way we need to play to win. You know, and really for us, it's really the same she’d every week but it’s different for the opponent, you know, what I'm saying? But from a pressure standpoint, you know, we are aggressive. I mean, we say we try to negotiate with a hammer, right? Like, we're going to be aggressive. We’re not going to let them dictate the terms of shedness. We're gonna be able to run all our stuff against all circumstances of shedding. You know, we feel like we have a good air pressure philosophy in relative to the shed game.”

That pretty much says it all. ^^

Advertisement
The whole "If you're not a gator, you're gator bait" always struck me as exceptionally stupid.

What are they actually saying? Gator bait is used to trap and kill gators. So we trap and kill gators? That's supposed to be an insult? Morons

Paly! Long time no "see"

Real conversation with a G@t0r fan about 5 minutes ago...

"The ACC sucks though."
"It's 4-1 against the SEC so far."
"OK, but UM hasn't played anybody."
"True, we haven't played an ACC opponent yet... Is Texas A&M still in the SEC?"
"Oh. Yeah. OK, that was a good win."

The planet these guys live on is way out there.

Real conversation with a G@t0r fan about 5 minutes ago...

"The ACC sucks though."
"It's 4-1 against the SEC so far."
"OK, but UM hasn't played anybody."
"True, we haven't played an ACC opponent yet... Is Texas A&M still in the SEC?"
"Oh. Yeah. OK, that was a good win."

The planet these guys live on is way out there.
That’s like if Miami rules cfb just cause we play in the acc doesn’t make the rest of the conference good. I hate they live off an elite teams era like that counts for the entire conference.

Advertisement
It’s very multiple you know, It’s basically a 3-3-5 tool shed per se but really a 4-2 because that's what modern tool sheds are. You know, a place to store our toolbox. We like to say we have a tool shed of scheme, you know what I mean? Mainly our shed is gonna be multiple four down flathead front team that plays split safety, man match meal for close coverage, took she’d. We’re gonna pancake compressor pressure, you know, more creeper gets thrown around right, which is, you know, four man pressure sheds versus the pass and five man pressure against the run. So it's a mixture of fire zone tool sheds and cover three cup holder concepts. You know, we do some other stuff for five man step tool sheds. The process is different for down front and three down front sheds. At the end of the day, you know, not many people are like us that are multiple in the backend and multiple the front end or kind of one or the other sheds, right? We're both. I mean, we're gonna be able to take whatever tools from the shed we need every week to play in this league because each team is different. Monkey wrench is different than Socket. Needle nose is different than Vice. You know what I'm saying? Like you've got to have a shed that is flexible to what you're seeing all the time, but also what your players can do. I can't come in here and say we're gonna be a four man front ball point hammer close team. That’s crazy, you know what I’m saying? But we have the ability to play each week, the way we need to play to win. You know, and really for us, it's really the same she’d every week but it’s different for the opponent, you know, what I'm saying? But from a pressure standpoint, you know, we are aggressive. I mean, we say we try to negotiate with a hammer, right? Like, we're going to be aggressive. We’re not going to let them dictate the terms of shedness. We're gonna be able to run all our stuff against all circumstances of shedding. You know, we feel like we have a good air pressure philosophy in relative to the shed game.”

That is awesome! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sling blade started in here with @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

I just want to say I’ve been reading these pages 3 to 4 per day, just to savor them. Like a fine wine.

Honestly, thanks for all the people that contribute to this thread, and especially the last few days, and a special thanks to @RVACane , our fearless cane hating mensch.

All my hate against the turds is coming to fruition this season. Man, if Vanderbilt could just pull the upset it’s going to be like a schadenfreude War and Peace up in here.

Stay hating, my friends. I need to eat.

Advertisement
That’s like if Miami rules cfb just cause we play in the acc doesn’t make the rest of the conference good. I hate they live off an elite teams era like that counts for the entire conference.

Yup, if you take out the one or two elite teams in a given year, the rest of the conference's results and stats are completely pedestrian.

Did you put that video through an audio recognition program? Because I think it gets a few words wrong, because of his clenched-jaw southern accent.

And it certainly doesn't capture that part at the end where he goes all bug-eyed...

They're afraid of the Cristo-B virus hitting them soon.
Nah they only f with cristo-meth
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back