Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don't know or care what anyone else did after me or what anyone else thinks, me and @flagator86 made a bet with each other. It's between the two of us. The exact details of our bet are captured in my screenshots above.
Yeah, it really is your bet with him. The rest like me are tag alongs to have skin in the game.

I think the portal commits are weighted to not be as impactful as HS commits. So I think you can view the combined as pretty accurate, even if you feel the way you do.
They were impactful for bama cause they got the best USC got Addison. Those are the ones u want not fillers. The OL we got from bama that's the best portal player we got

Last year, USC and Ole Miss and F$U had top portal class RANKINGS that were based heavily on quantity.

Fortunately, when you have high quantity, you can also get lucky on quality, which those schools also did.

But it is an unavoidable fact that the "best" Portal classes (rankings-wise) last year were the biggest.
I thought Addison and Gibbs were the biggest prospects cause they were elite already

View attachment 225854

View attachment 225856

View attachment 225857

View attachment 225858

View attachment 225859

@flagator86 - we can totally wait, the terms are the terms and I respect them. But you are welcome to concede now if you like. Unless you think you have a chance at Nyckoles Harbor, or have multiple HS commits coming on NSD?

Maybe let's actually wait, you never know, recruiting is wild.

nah we can wait, it's just a few more weeks even though we're basically done with HS recruiting. Haven't heard us talking to anymore uncommitted HS kids so I expect no movement but as you said....you never know lol.

Advertisement
I realize that it seems reasonable, and the fact pattern might be accurate.

The Miami number was a bit lower. The Florida number was several million higher.

And Rashada would not have been on the hook for the full LifeWallet NIL amount. A chunk of it, yes, that seems reasonable and likely.

You can't force a guy to pay $6 million back to LifeWallet if he was never paid $6 million. This is just some silly Gaytor making up numbers that add up to $13 million, even if the basic framework of the story has merit.
If this entire timeline is reasonably accurate and Rashada and UF have now parted ways, the Life Wallet NIL agreement is STILL live correct? If the LW contract interfered with Rashada's ability to sign a new NIL with the Gator Collective what will be different in Colorado? Or anywhere?

Advertisement
247 removed him from the UF class on their website. UF drops to 13th behind Clemson and TAMU.

Let the lawsuits begin.
F’ing 247 Shenanigans, I did the class calculator this morning and without Rashada, UF was ranked 16th with a total of 264.34 points.

Any of U guys or gals have an explanation for this point discrepancy?

Signed,

Peruche

I wouldn’t say all of that. There hasn’t been an issue with our NIL since it’s inception as far as compensation with other players on the team or incoming recruits. This seems more of an isolated situation than a sign of things to come. Time will tell though
space exploration GIF

Da Nile ain’t just a river in Egypt

F’ing 247 Shenanigans, I did the class calculator this morning and without Rashada, UF was ranked 16th with a total of 264.34 points.

Signed,

Peruche
On3 did a huge update and they elevated a bunch of Gator commits which caused their composite to creep up

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were impactful for bama cause they got the best USC got Addison. Those are the ones u want not fillers. The OL we got from bama that's the best portal player we got

Not sure what to say. We brought in 7 new guys so far, all of who will be here for spring. I would say there are at least 5 new starters among them, if not more. Around 1/4 of our 2023 starters.

Also why were everyone except Cryptically betting…we had nothing to gain but everything to lose….🤷‍♂️
A bunch of us tagged along. Their bet is what it is. The rest put their avatars at the same risk as Cryptical to have skin in the game is how I can best describe it.

Signed,

Peruche
It did enter my mind as there were calculations for 16 for high school and 17 for high school and transfers combined.

Does anyone know what happened? Probably some on3 ****ery.

Advertisement
Back