Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Did the try to get him? Outside of fans talking about getting him?

Some folks on their board have claimed that UiF is being very aggressive in reaching out to anyone/everyone still on the QB availability list, but no idea if they reached Garcia's voice mail, or if he has them blocked.

But you have to believe that Slingblade Billy is shellshocked right now...

Took it a little too easy on the Gators by insinuating these problems exist all over the country, IMO
I think they do exist, but this is the first big blow up. You have been hearing all types of things of missed payments everywhere, the big one being SC. The problem here is that UF pants itself because they blacked out in rage of trying to get back at Miami for what it was doing to odd number chromosome Billy.

Advertisement
Where does UF fall after he’s deducted from class?
I don’t know but why hasn’t 247 taken him out of the gator class yet as he was released from his LOI yet Cormani is already out of our calculation???

Edit: Rashada has since been removed from the gator class of 2023 calculation and is sitting at 13.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t know but why hasn’t 247 taken him out of the gator class yet as he was released from his LOI yet Cormani is already out of our calculation???

Gaytor Bumpz, Brah...

From one minute ago:
1674234927369.png

I think they do exist, but this is the first big blow up. You have been hearing all types of things of missed payments everywhere, the big one being SC. The problem here is that UF pants itself because they blacked out in rage of trying to get back at Miami for what it was doing to odd number chromosome Billy.
Fair. Maybe similar problems exist but the degree at UF was far different than anything else that's happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 removed him from the UF class on their website. UF drops to 13th behind Clemson and TAMU.

Let the lawsuits begin.
Do you think he’s suing or did he sign something for his release? If I were him I wouldn’t have signed anything and given the way his side has acted during the recruitment, I’d be surprised if he did.

HalleyGator appears to have laid out a reasonable take of what broke down the Rashada deal - A Rundown

Halley is a mid level booster that is active in NIL negotiations. This is what he tweeted about the "$13 million deal"

> Imagine this:

> UM's NIL signed him at $6 million, then UF's NIL signed him for $7 million to steal him away. Total $13m.

> But if UM NIL sued and won $6m in damages... and UF NIL had to pay it while also paying the kid... then UF NIL would be on hook for $13m.

> Deal breaker.

So the $13M was not payment to Rashada, it was $7M to Rashada over 4 years and then up to $6M towards any claims Life Wallet made against Rashada for breaking the contract he signed with them (Cali law allows hs players to sign NIL deals).

> The UF NIL contract could've called for UF NIL to indemnify and hold harmless Reshada against any damages claim made by UM NIL for breach or tortious interference.

> Indemnity and Hold Harmless would be standard in a situation where someone KNOWS they are signing a contract in direct contradiction of another contract.

> UF NIL may not have even understood the language or what it obligated them to.

The story GC will tell (my guess here) is that Darren Heitner was aware of a poison pill in Rashada's contract that would allow Ruiz to sue for damages if Rashada reneged and signed elsewhere. He then allowed a clause to be put in the GC contract that would put the GC/GG on the hook to cover those damages and didn't inform them about the issue with Rashada's Life Wallet contract.

Now, given the bad press that would follow, Ruiz probably wouldn't sue the family unless he knew someone else was obligated to pay (GC in this case or another team) but the Rashada's would want that to be covered to protect themselves and the GC/GG would obviously not want to pay double what they were offering. Hence the endless finger pointing and claiming "no one is at fault".

Halley says he "isn't blind guessing" so this may be the closest we get to understanding the situation until/unless Life Wallet starts suing people.

That’s from the UF Gator Reddit

Advertisement
Back