Tears Gator Tears

If this entire timeline is reasonably accurate and Rashada and UF have now parted ways, the Life Wallet NIL agreement is STILL live correct? If the LW contract interfered with Rashada's ability to sign a new NIL with the Gator Collective what will be different in Colorado? Or anywhere?

I am not 100% certain on the "breach" clauses. I helped out with the "high school payment" clauses.

Assuming that LifeWallet paid some money to Rashada before he flipped, then it is my understanding that the Gaytor Collective paid him some up front money to make THAT PART whole. In other words, I've already indicated that Miami was paying Rashada $500K in the fall, and the Gaytors were supposed to pay him $1M pre-enrollment.

The part I do NOT know about is whether there were breach terms that also had to be paid by the Gaytors, and whether THAT was the bit that was overlooked (and caused HathNoCock to freak out).

But as for the "pre-enrollment money", it was my understanding that the Gaytors upped THAT part, withhout a doubt. Which was designed to offset whatever Rashada had to "pay back".

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Advertisement
I am not 100% certain on the "breach" clauses. I helped out with the "high school payment" clauses.

Assuming that LifeWallet paid some money to Rashada before he flipped, then it is my understanding that the Gaytor Collective paid him some up front money to make THAT PART whole. In other words, I've already indicated that Miami was paying Rashada $500K in the fall, and the Gaytors were supposed to pay him $1M pre-enrollment.

The part I do NOT know about is whether there were breach terms that also had to be paid by the Gaytors, and whether THAT was the bit that was overlooked (and caused HathNoCock to freak out).

But as for the "pre-enrollment money", it was my understanding that the Gaytors upped THAT part, withhout a doubt. Which was designed to offset whatever Rashada had to "pay back".

Hope that wasn't too confusing.
This is all fascinating and I hope it ends with the Turds getting cucked

Live look at gators recruiting post the Jaden Rashada fiasco. If you can’t beat them…

230619CD-0222-4051-A2D5-022E5AADFD68.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Northern might be one of the dumbest "I pretend I'm bright" attorneys around.

He is acting like Rashada's compensation from Life Wallet is based on where a company has its headquarters. Wrong. It's where the services are performed.

Cormani was going to perform services for LifeWallet in California. Simple as that.

1674262085602.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back