Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
he's going to end up at a lower tier power 5 program with 1/50 or 1/100th of the NIL deal because of this

he'll portal in 1 year (to a bigger program or even worse one depending on his play) and then he'll be a JAG for the rest of his career
The #CaneCurse strikes again!

I talk recruiting / football with acquaintance I do business with that’s a gator fan. Over time he’s figured out that I have some legit info when it comes to Miami stuff. All I’ve really mentioned to him gator related is their Nil was being ran by idiots but not much else . Which leads me to a funny story.

A week before ESD I go up to him and say “ hey man, something is up with Rashada, his peeps have reached out to UM to see if there’s still interest“. After Rashada signed he ran up to me relieved to say” guess everything worked out , he signed with us”. Now forward to today lol, I walk in and our eyes met and he instantly had a **** eating grin lol.
Guess that answers the question posters keep inquiring about if Mario would be interested in him if he doesn’t end up at UF.

If he wasn’t interested a week before ESD, he’d definitely tell him to EAD now.

Guess that answers the question posters keep inquiring about if Mario would be interested in him if he doesn’t end up at UF.

If he wasn’t interested a week before ESD, he’d definitely tell him to EAD now.
Besides the obvious reasons he’d be turned away, this kid would be in the portal at the first sign of success to jump on a USC or Bama hype train.

Advertisement
The Gatah need to go ahead and settle with Rashadas attorney and demand he sign an NDA. They're past the point of reconciliation.
The part I don’t get is what is the Rashada’s play here other than litigation, which at that point NDA’s don’t mean ****? In general NDA’s aren’t that strong. At this point I would imagine that the options for this kid are limited. Even if a team is interested, they know they can get him pennies on the dollar.

Why wouldn’t Rashada just bite the bullet, enroll, walk into probably the weakest QB room in the P5 and try and compete for a year? Chances are that he would get some playing time, as they are extremely likely to **** the bed and eventually the calls to start your blue chip QB would come.

I guess there is a suitor that is willing to pay big bucks right now?

Advertisement
The part I don’t get is what is the Rashada’s play here other than litigation, which at that point NDA’s don’t mean ****? In general NDA’s aren’t that strong. At this point I would imagine that the options for this kid are limited. Even if a team is interested, they know they can get him pennies on the dollar.

Why wouldn’t Rashada just bite the bullet, enroll, walk into probably the weakest QB room in the P5 and try and compete for a year? Chances are that he would get some playing time, as they are extremely likely to **** the bed and eventually the calls to start your blue chip QB would come.

He must have a program on the back burner.
Even if this is settled, I can’t see how he joins the team and all is forgotten. We’re past the point of no return IMO.

Anyone know if we have any chance to go after Legway and get him to flip?
I’d much rather have him than Rashada.
Any interest or chance there?

The best thing about this (and it’s all spectacular) is the permanent black mark on UF’s future NIL deals for ANY player. This is ALWAYS going to be an issue going forward. Every player UF recruits is going to have to ask the “is my deal going to end up like Jaden Rashada’s?”question. Every school competing with UF for a recruit is going to point to this mess and say “this is what you want to deal with?”

Some of these smaller programs have money too lets not forget. I think he would be better off going that route. **** call up Deion. He doesnt seem to want to live in Gainesville if as @Cribby said he was hitting us up before signing day. Weird behavious after he was committed. He thought we running some joke down here. I know we sucked on the field, but u want recruits and transfers to not take you seriously, allow what is happening at UF right now. Thats gonna have an impact on the '24 class too. Book it. I definately do not want him here. We get a QB in '24 and if push comes the shove, you always have the portal.

Advertisement
Some of these smaller programs have money too lets not forget. I think he would be better off going that route. **** call up Deion. He doesnt seem to want to live in Gainesville if as @Cribby said he was hitting us up before signing day. Weird behavious after he was committed. He thought we running some joke down here. I know we sucked on the field, but u want recruits and transfers to not take you seriously, allow what is happening at UF right now. Thats gonna have an impact on the '24 class too. Book it. I definately do not want him here. We get a QB in '24 and if push comes the shove, you always have the portal.
I think it will be open season for Lagway.

Advertisement
CE81C95C-7F9E-41B7-AB16-89DC35E7A66E.jpeg
C1AF3A04-13AA-4893-9D71-3AD612BDEC2E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back