Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
When Samson basically called the uf class jags and that’s one reason he didn’t commit there
It probably made rashada realize health is more important than nil
And has been wanting out
Have you seen the oline they got there ?
It’s worse than our receivers
Facts and I don't know what that guy was thinking going to UF when he knew the type of o-line that was getting assembled here

If he ever recommitted here (and for the record I don’t want this), but every gator fan is yelling

Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

Advertisement
I have a crackpot theory here… they flipped Rashada a couple weeks after Cormani committed to us. I said it back then that they were dead in the water after that one.

We all know they needed to do something desperate and they got to Rashada. I believe that they made crazy offers to multiple guys that were committed to us, main-ones being Rashada and Mauigoa. Rashada is the one that bit. It was an offer too good to be true. They needed some positive news badly. They were hopeful that when Rashada flipped it was going to bring in a slew of other commits. It didn’t.

I don’t think they ever intended to come through on his deal. They were using it to stir up momentum and they were desperate. They were hoping they would have a monster class and Rashada would just end up staying for cheaper. Now they have this steamy pile of **** on their hands.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back