Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wait a minute..

"The one NCAA guardrail is that schools cannot directly offer deals to recruit players. But boosters can pay prospective students through NIL deals, as long as the money is not contingent on enrollment or athletic performance."

No joke.. Can anyone tell me why Rashada's "hang-up" isn't a clear NCAA violation? Because **** them and especially the SEC. I'd gladly turn them in.

Advertisement
Have you seen his picture, he doesn’t look like he would have the steadiest hands. I think car salesman is more like it.
Have I seen his picture. I’ve been saving them for a special occasion.

2FDF4FBD-D723-4655-88A1-C1ABA5739EA5.gif

Advertisement
You are one of the 3 posters directly responsible for the dumbvote getting pulled and I tried to get rid of more.
That's cool but everytime one of these pussies goes into a hissy fit I get looped in. If we can only use certain emojis some times get rid of all of them.

Advertisement
That's cool but everytime one of these pussies goes into a hissy fit I get looped in. If we can only use certain emojis some times get rid of all of them.
I would get rid of them. I can’t right now so all I can do is confiscate them. Also, you do abuse the negative ones and always have.

Those things have caused more fights in here and then Maude’s are stuck with dealing with it.

I would get rid of them. I can’t right now so all I can do is confiscate them. Also, you do abuse the negative ones and always have.

Those things have caused more fights in here and then Maude’s are stuck with dealing with it.
This is weird, goodnight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back