Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relaxed Rachel Brosnahan GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Advertisement
Maybe it's the “my friend cuts my hair on his front porch” haircut but Billy’s look just screams “I sell OxyContin to cover the cost of my own addiction”

Also, gotta love the bag tears. It’s one thing to cry about bags when you’re not allowed to play the bag game but others are. It’s completely different now that everyone is allowed at the bag party. They can’t make up their mind if Miami is broke or if Miami is Monty Burns and they’re blocking out the sun over Gainesville.

Advertisement

This is what I hate, the casual unaware racism of Gaytor fans...

"Hey guysm, I work for a guy whose son goes to school with Payton Kirkland, and the triple hearsay says that Payton is driving a car that is too expensive for black people to own, therefore he is locked in with Miami, because Florida would never buy a car for a black person, regardless of how we brag about giving Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands, free Hogtown housing, and a big bag for the dad."

So let's break this down. Payton Kirkland LIVES in the second-most-expensive area of Orlando (or maybe the most expensive area, though Winter Park is "older money").

Now, I can't prove where Payton lives, exactly. But from the pictures and videos I've seen, it's a comparable house for the area in which he lives. Again, I don't try to count other people's money (or spend it), but the assumption that a black family somehow can't afford to buy (or lease) a BMW simply because their son plays football...IS RACIST. I don't know how to say it any other way.

We have to be honest. If anyone drives through the Windermere-Isleworth area of Orlando...and wants to start judging who "can afford" to drive a BMW...it's not going to turn out well. It is inherently and deeply RACIST for a Gaytor fan to imply that the sole cause of a young black man driving a BMW in a nice part of Orlando is an illegal recruiting payment.

FVVVVVVVCK the Gaytors...

Advertisement
They say things and repeat them and then convince themselves that it’s true. They’ve done this repeatedly. Total creatures of habit.
It's ingrained comfort, staying in a small town / living near where one is born for entire life. No new thoughts, diversification of experience and they will never understand why that is empowering over time.

Last edited:
Most rational tears I have seen in there. That’s the scariest part. Some of them might actually be waking up right… naw, once they get their first 4 star recruit they taking over haha. One thing that was touched on briefly that I want to point out is that our staff is full of guys who have won big in the SEC and theirs is not outside of Raymond. I think that matters more then they realize. We also have guys who have coached in a bunch of conference so they can temper some of the SEC, SEC garbage.

Advertisement
Back