Tears Gator Tears

Right. In this situation, I can def understand the tears though because looking at the main thing portal kids look for, playing time, he had that **** near guaranteed at UF (not saying he don’t at UM) and we got our food eaten off our plate to our in state rival at a position of NEED.
More telling is that this kid isn’t from the Miami area. I’m more mad about transfers we lose who are from the Miami area than anything else. That WR that went to Bama. I know it’s Bama but still, I expect us to lock down transfer portal kids from South Florida.

Advertisement
The great thing about the Gators is that I think we all know the warning signs and red flags of impending doom when you hire a G5 guy or an unqualified guy. We see it but the beauty is that they can't see it yet.

Billy may eventually be a good coach, but I'm starting to see some warning signs that make me think things are not going to go as planned. lol

Advertisement

TASTE. THE. BLISS!

comedy central cartman GIF

Yes. They’ve convinced themselves that Citizen doesn’t count though. They actually believe Mario promised him the starting job. Smh
My question is how they're going to reconcile it when Citizen doesn't start. I assume they'll just convince themselves that Mario is a liar, instead of realizing that they're the ones lying to themselves

From the "insider" QueJay:

This kid played the bag game flawlessly. I don’t think he had any real interest in attending UF. Knew FSU wasn’t gonna get Miami to up the price which is why he never paid them any mind. Price started at 75K during his visit, Only scheduled that OV with UF to get more money from Miami. Never even discussed a asking pice with the staff. That was suppose to happen during his OV this weekend. I respect the hustle. 125K for 2 years is great money. Billy will learn & adjust. This is big boy ball now. We take the L & move forward. No excuses.

Alderman says he heard it was higher than that. Others agreed they heard more $$ too..
Well that’s all wrong but oh well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back