Tears Gator Tears

Remember when he was terribly injured in a car wreck but bravely sending out recruiting updates to their board through Mercy Percy?

Just like when he was jet skiing in the Caribbean and came in from the surf to update them. Lol

He owns 3 chick-fil-A’s which is nearly impossible and he’s in his 30’s. It’s not like he’s up there in age. Yet he told someone who insulted him that he’s never made a sandwich in his life???? Not possible.

You know who que reminds me of - Bill Paxton in True Lies who played the used car salesman/I’m really secret spy guy who was trying to get over on Arnold’s wife…

View attachment 183968

06B48994-EFE1-4C20-81C9-7D4E5B350C8A.gif

Advertisement
Tfeine
Posted on 68 mins, V I P, User Since 52 months ago, User Post Count: 457
  • 68 minsVIP
  • 52 months
Florida shouldn’t ever have to pay the same amount for a recruit as the Miami’s of the world! The university and football program offer tenfold what they can and if our coaches can’t sell those aspects to a recruit I’d be very worried.

Advertisement
Tfeine
Posted on 68 mins, V I P, User Since 52 months ago, User Post Count: 457
  • 68 minsVIP
  • 52 months
Florida shouldn’t ever have to pay the same amount for a recruit as the Miami’s of the world! The university and football program offer tenfold what they can and if our coaches can’t sell those aspects to a recruit I’d be very worried.

Their arrogance knows no limit. Which is dang funny considering how they were on par w/ Kentucky in the $EC till the '80's.

Advertisement
Oh good lord...

The Gaytor Collective is going to be the Cameo of college sports...

And don't even get me started on the "Buzzer Beaters" and the "Closers"...
1651081043958.png

Advertisement
RinkerGator0913
Posted on 83 mins, V I P, User Since 59 months ago, User Post Count: 5688
  • 83 minsVIP
  • 59 months
AlbinoGator said... (original post) This is embarrassing. Getting wrecked by Mario on the recruiting trail and about to lose another recruit to SC cause we can't match their ...
show more
Ain't your older brother's scUM anymore, UM will be annoying on the trail. Granted, they'll do 8-4 at best on the field. But Cristobal can croot.

Sane Gator:

RinkerGator0913
Posted on 53 mins, V I P, User Since 59 months ago, User Post Count: 5688
  • 53 minsVIP
  • 59 months
Madvillian6969 said... (original post) Reading this thread from beginning to end is quite entertaining.
show more
Page 1 - "we're getting him, oh Miami thinks they have a chance ha-ha!"
Page 5 - Surprise and disappointment
Page 6 - "The NIL is an existential threat to college sports, it's the wild west out here!"
Pages 7-12 - back and forth on if we're broke. Oh and Jackson probably sucks anyways.

Interesting:

jdsivi
Posted on 15 hrs, , User Since 88 months ago, User Post Count: 25102
  • 15 hrs
  • 88 months
Florida1906 said... (original post)

So, you’re saying that you went to work in Orlando (where Kirkland is from) for a lawyer... The lawyer’s son happened to go to Kirkland’s school and told you that Kirkland is now driving a new BMW and telling kids “he’s locked in with Miami”?
show less
I just asked the kid…I work in Orlando a lot…The dudes last name is King…I saw the kid wearing a Gator shirt n he was saying it was exciting cause he’s seen the coaches on campus…I’ve done work for him since he used to live in Ocala…it was a coincidence but that’s what the kid said

Advertisement
Interesting:

jdsivi
Posted on 15 hrs, , User Since 88 months ago, User Post Count: 25102
  • 15 hrs
  • 88 months

I just asked the kid…I work in Orlando a lot…The dudes last name is King…I saw the kid wearing a Gator shirt n he was saying it was exciting cause he’s seen the coaches on campus…I’ve done work for him since he used to live in Ocala…it was a coincidence but that’s what the kid said

Yeah, this jdsivi guy is the one who cannot fathom how a young black kid who lives near Windermere/Isleworth has a family that could possibly afford a lease on a BMW...

HE MUST HAVE BEEN PAID BY MIAMI, I TELL YA...

Fvckin' racist Gaytors...

Advertisement
Back