Tears Gator Tears

😂😂😂😂 CHECKMATE
9D13ECEA-4457-4B2D-8F9D-BD180B9037B0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh, good lord, I think we've struck the motherlode with this thread...

1. First, let's address the myth of Billy Gaypier being this "elite recruiter". WHY? How did this become a (mythical) thing?
---he was fired at Clemson; if he was such a great recruiter, I'm sure Dabo would have just reassigned him
---he was "elite" at Alabama, but then again, so was everyone; as proof that I am an open-minded critical thinker, I DO NOT assume Mario is a great recruiter based on what he did at Alabama, but instead based upon what he did at Miami early in his career and all the way up through what he did at Oregon recently
---he succeeded at Louisiana; but if history has taught us nothing else about G5 programs, we at least should realize that successful G5 coaches are good at TALENT IDENTIFICATION, and not so much at P5-style-recruiting

Based upon these points, it is beyond obvious that the myth of Billy Gaypier as "elite recruiter" is just some magical-thinking BULLCRAP on the part of Gaytor fans who are desperate to believe that "any coach who coached at Alabama" is capable of bringing some of that ol' Saban magic to Hogtown.

2. The problem of getting high on your own supply - so then swampbeast has the gall to call Mario "Cuban Willie". Why? Who knows. It certainly does not appear that Mario is jumping to better jobs after a year or two of success. I would like to think that if a fanbase is going to insult Mario, they would be blessed with God's gift to college coaching, but that has really never stopped a Gaytor from trying to double-up on racist insults by squeezing in elements of both Hispanic and Black belittlement. So why would Gaytor fans feel entitled to insult Mario? I understand if they don't like him, but why is he "Cuban Willie"? And that is the problem, so long as the Gaytors keep believing their own nonsense, that every other ACCOMPLISHED coach (2 Pac 12 titles) is just "Cuban Willie", while THEIR GUY is somehow special, they are never able to process reality and actual outcomes to realize that maybe...JUUUUUUST maybe...Mario is better than they were led to believe.

3. The myth of "uncertainty" - instead of just making facts-and-evidence based conclusions, and looking at actual outcomes, the Gaytor fans choose to believe that everything is "uncertain"...there's time to turn things around...it's not even May...if we land certain guys...I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I still have faith (for now)...And as a result of all of this "uncertainty", they can continue to cling to the hope that things are not as dire for Gaypier, even as they entertain "certainty" that Miami's success cannot possibly be due to Mario, and must be due to some dastardly combination of NIL money and conspiracy theories. That's what is so funny, the "uncertainty" about what Gaypier is doing wrong, compared to the "certainty" that Mario cannot possibly be as good as advertised.

4. The sudden realization that Florida Foundation and Gaytor NIL money is not what it was promised to be - you see it with that dude who hypothesizes that "elite recruiters" might be irrelevant and that NIL will simply buy everyone. Riiiiight. SkyNet has gained self-awareness, and the Ruiz terminators are going to take over the planet. I hate to state the obvious here, but if everyone can offer NIL money, then the obvious determinants become...ELITE RECRUITERS...After all, it was only days ago that F$U hacks assured the world that Flaccid Spear could match other NIL offers. And the greatest trick that the devil Gaytor fans ever pulled was convincing themselves that Gaytor Foundation could match everyone else's NIL money. Uhhhh, wrong on both counts. For the love of God, we have Chick Fil-A Boy trying to convince us that UiF couldn't pony up another $50K for a high-priority/high-need recruit. Look, it $50K breaks the Gaytor Bank of Hogtown, then UiF might as well drop down to Division III.

5. Waiting For Godot-Gaypier - so now the waiting game begins. "I'm still waiting to see him land a top 5 bump class" (less than 8 months away)..."We hired an up and comer from a G5 conference and our recruiting relationships with both high schools and players is a year or two behind pretty much any other school"...oh really? What happened to "but we hired an elite recruiter" and "Gaytor Brandz" and every other horsesh!te myth that explains why insane Gaytor fans think that a TOP 7 CLASS for 3 years in a row is "only" average? Maybe, and just hear me out for a minute, the Gaytors wouldn't be "behind pretty much any other school" on recruiting relationships if, you know, they didn't FVCK OVER all of Mullet's blue chip verbals? Or take low 3-stars when they are trying to convince the world to trust Gaypier to assemble "The A Team". I love it when a Gaytor plan does NOT come together. And how in God's name can a person write about Mario's years of "relationships" and "credibility" and then say "(even if Mario lost a lot at Oregon)"? WHAT? Lost what? Games? No. "Relationships" and "credibility"? How? Miami recruited a ton of Oregon verbals AND recruits, showing how strong Mario's "relationships" and "credibility" were with the people who matter the most, the players.

What a load of Gaytor-****e. My favorite one-liner was "It's not Napier." Oh really? What is it then? Because it's just a litany of the same-old-same-old Gaytor playbook of excuses and rationalizations.

Fvck 'em. They deserve this. They have deluded themselves long enough, the eventual realization will be priceless.

And then, after all the rubble settles and the Gaytors fire their fourth consecutive failed coach, they will go through their regular "amnesia" phase and forget every possible lesson that they could have learned. They will put their Gaytor Arrogance armor back on and start to insult everyone else's head coach again. And this whole cycle will start all over again.

Mother-fvckin' Gaytor Groundhog Day. I love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back