Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lol i thought we were better than that

xgw2c2B04oDqdbScDpb9no_n-bVZHw1_clhdhrk95fZpt0sO2XIfcJrdyJmY6Vy14_vIveAnvMKiu_Ql9Pn9von5kBQ-jNrD3ctQjjSEvSIcLmdrDmC53vYMKoLxc0_TGlccHZnHgQoCIDEfIZvOALdRAqh_ikdZl2k48kc

Nope. No, we're not better than that. I have a loooooooong memory for Gaytor-bragging...

Advertisement
No Gates should be posting here. As a native Floridian, I have several family members that are **** fans. A few of them are significantly more qualified than ANYONE on CIS to make judgements working at major media outlets in FL for 15 plus years. You guys have seen over the years I post info from them when possible. They are right most of the time. They both thought Chip Kelly was the next UF coach but that L I shared that was worth taking lol.
They read this thread from time to time. I get a ton of well deserved crap. You bet your **** they get theirs, too. However, they know better than to post on CIS yet alone THIS thread.
This dude swallowed the bait and was so easy to reel in because he was gut hooked. I’ve been working on him for a bit. Scrolls through the pages yourselves. Some trolls are harder to smell than others. No reason for any **** to post here unless he has an undeniable hatred for Miami PERIOD

Advertisement
No Gates should be posting here. As a native Floridian, I have several family members that are **** fans. A few of them are significantly more qualified than ANYONE on CIS to make judgements working at major media outlets in FL for 15 plus years. You guys have seen over the years I post info from them when possible. They are right most of the time. They both thought Chip Kelly was the next UF coach but that L I shared that was worth taking lol.
They read this thread from time to time. I get a ton of well deserved crap. You bet your **** they get theirs, too. However, they know better than to post on CIS yet alone THIS thread.
This dude swallowed the bait and was so easy to reel in because he was gut hooked. I’ve been working on him for a bit. Scrolls through the pages yourselves. Some trolls are harder to smell than others. No reason for any **** to post here unless he has an undeniable hatred for Miami PERIOD
It’s been decided already. That ship sailed. There was back and forth. @IndayArtHauz, the Mod God and official Mod of this thread, made the call. It’s not changing. He stays without insults. He’s not allowed to suck the gaytor off in here as none of us are either and I don’t start an alternative gaytor tears thread.

Your true gaytor colors are coming out, that's why you shouldn't be allowed to post here.
You don’t have a choice. I’m not going to re-argue this again and I’m not going to start another thread in its place to placate you and the others who don’t like it. I’m just going to start infracting and thread banning people for derailing and starting ****.

@IndayArtHauz @Canes2082 - clean-up help appreciated if they want to re-start this again. I hope you all drop it.

Advertisement
You don’t have a choice. I’m not going to re-argue this again and I’m not going to start another thread in its place to placate you and the others who don’t like it. I’m just going to start infracting and thread banning people for derailing and starting ****.

@IndayArtHauz @Canes2082 - clean-up help appreciated if they want to re-start this again. I hope you all drop it.
I dont have a choice, i know that is your call and you will defend your gaytor body.

I know is not my choice, never said it was.
Keep defending your gaytor body it shows where your allegiances lie.

Advertisement
I dont have a choice, i know that is your call and you will defend your gaytor body.

I know is not my choice, never said it was.
Keep defending your gaytor body it shows where your allegiances lie.
The call was originally made by Inday and it’s staying as it has been.

My allegiances lie with him being left alone over people who want to start in on him.

The call was originally made by Inday and it’s staying as it has been.

My allegiances lie with him being left alone over people who want to start in on him.
Is that dumb @puertorricane ? Should I side with the aggressor who starts in on a respectful person on this board because the aggressor roots for the Canes so that makes it ok?

I thought you were a better person than that.

Advertisement
Back