Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
All Facts. I have a Tebow poster on the wall in my room in a do it yourself frame from Michael’s and a choice selection of Ole Ball Coach/SOS-style visors I wear daily just to smirk at others nostalgically. I have done in CIS what the Spy, Eli Cohen, did in Syria in the 1960’s. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to Belk when it opens. The sale on last year’s model jorts starts today and I expect a run on them at the Oaks Mall.

Don't forget to tell them about the autographed fly ball you have from Timmy's minor league baseball days with the Binghamton Rumble Ponies. All the real UiF fans know that piece is a real show stopper.

Lol i thought we were better than that

xgw2c2B04oDqdbScDpb9no_n-bVZHw1_clhdhrk95fZpt0sO2XIfcJrdyJmY6Vy14_vIveAnvMKiu_Ql9Pn9von5kBQ-jNrD3ctQjjSEvSIcLmdrDmC53vYMKoLxc0_TGlccHZnHgQoCIDEfIZvOALdRAqh_ikdZl2k48kc

Nope.

It's a Gator trap.

Man Wrestle GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thw notion that recruiting sotes is against the florida gators is so hilarious. Everytimw thwy get a 3 star commitment the next rankings it gets bumped up to a 4 star

Last year they went crazy attacking and trolling site directors to bump one of there 4 star recuit to a 5 star and it worked. Mike farrell even had to write qn article explqinging that the preasure from uf fans made him look at it more. Gaytors are one of the top subscibers to these recruting aotes these clowns think thwy are out to get these suckers spending that money on them lmao 🤪😭🤣🤪😭🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
@flagator86 , who’s Booker? He seems like a potential source of major tears.

View attachment 147573View attachment 147574

yep Tyler Booker. He is THEE MUST GET for us this cycle. Quashaun Sapp (the kid from Georgia who’s seen as an FSU lean) and Addison Nichols OV this week and they are top priorities on the OL but nothing like Booker. Tony Livingston, the TE now but future OL pledge is said to now want to play TE and not OL in college (that’s what’s being said, not sure how legit that is). Georgia is pushing hard too for Booker and if we whiff on him, it’s an EPIC fail and the OL class goes to **** even if we’re able to get Sapp and/or Nichols. Booker is saying all the “right stuff” coming off his OV and has a UF crystal ball and a Rivals forecast to UF but im leary man, veeeeery leary. He’s an IMG kid and you know UF is cursed there as we’ve never signed a kid who’s played there. Him and his running back teammate Kaytron Allen are our 2 legit shots. I dont consider Kamari Wilson one who’s seriously thinking UF. Our safety board now is Tre Donaldson, Azareyah Thomas, and Devin Moore

Advertisement
Back