Tears Gator Tears

we’ll see *shrugs* but I won’t hold yall up. Yall got it. Carry on….

No, but that's why we are better than them. 99% of the time this guy adds good content and even INTEL. If every once in a while he gets a wild hair up his *** and wants to defend his team and make predictions... good, we have them in writing and we can give him a ton of grief come fall! :)

flgay86 is def submissive. No offense man, I just wouldn’t go on a rival’s board and read through page after page of my team being mocked.

do your thing though

Advertisement
I dont have a choice, i know that is your call and you will defend your gaytor body.

I know is not my choice, never said it was.
Keep defending your gaytor body it shows where your allegiances lie.

tenor (17).gif

Advertisement
This thread is a monument to @RVACane's inherent gatorness. It's obvious he spends all that time screenshotting and making fun of them just to hide his true nature.

You're a clever one, RVA.

Some people really commit to the long con...
All Facts. I have a Tebow poster on the wall in my room in a do it yourself frame from Michael’s and a choice selection of Ole Ball Coach/SOS-style visors I wear daily just to smirk at others nostalgically. I have done in CIS what the Spy, Eli Cohen, did in Syria in the 1960’s. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to Belk when it opens. The sale on last year’s model jorts starts today and I expect a run on them at the Oaks Mall.

Advertisement
I can’t wait for the grand opening. I can stand next to the trophy.

I recently drove up to the ATL, and on the way back, I stopped in Gainesville (first Wawa I could find, and I also wanted to see what had changed).

Holy crap, Hogtown has changed, and not for the better. Say what you will about college towns, but part of the appeal is that they are sleepy towns that cater to college students. Now Hogtown has the worst of both worlds. An tremendous number of students (both UiF and Santa Fe Community College) with a Kissimmee-like over-development that borders on the obscene.

The Wawa was east of Shands. The traffic was insane, stop-and-go the whole way (when it used to be a straight shot 20 years ago). I drove around for a bit, and it was all horrible. Anyhow, that new Steve Spurrier restaurant is in a development on the west side of I-75, which used to be primarily residential. Now it is all strip-mall/chain-restaurant **** from Archer Road to Newberry Road (Oaks Mall). Spurrier's place is in the same place as a Dave & Buster's and an Ale House.

Dave & Buster's? What genius said, "hey, we have a large college town, and you know what they need...an enormous place where they can blow all their food money trying to win cheap prizes".

But when they do race to put in the crystal balls it is only to ruin the kids moment and tip off Bama so they end up losing them?

That's a great point.

I would imagine that Ivins and Bing-Bong have PTSD from trying to figure out exactly when the Gaytor fans want them to drop crystal balls...

I recently drove up to the ATL, and on the way back, I stopped in Gainesville (first Wawa I could find, and I also wanted to see what had changed).

Holy crap, Hogtown has changed, and not for the better. Say what you will about college towns, but part of the appeal is that they are sleepy towns that cater to college students. Now Hogtown has the worst of both worlds. An tremendous number of students (both UiF and Santa Fe Community College) with a Kissimmee-like over-development that borders on the obscene.

The Wawa was east of Shands. The traffic was insane, stop-and-go the whole way (when it used to be a straight shot 20 years ago). I drove around for a bit, and it was all horrible. Anyhow, that new Steve Spurrier restaurant is in a development on the west side of I-75, which used to be primarily residential. Now it is all strip-mall/chain-restaurant **** from Archer Road to Newberry Road (Oaks Mall). Spurrier's place is in the same place as a Dave & Buster's and an Ale House.

Dave & Buster's? What genius said, "hey, we have a large college town, and you know what they need...an enormous place where they can blow all their food money trying to win cheap prizes".
I was last in that place in 1984. Apparently it’s Head Ball Coach not Ole Ball Coach. Lol

Advertisement

Sleepy college towns aren’t a thing anymore. They are cash cows to be milked. Strip malls and chain restaurants that would make any west Broward resident blush. Off campus apartments with more amenities than a Brickel condo. College is just a big business now. The eastern edge of Orlando, where UCF is, used to be fairly rural with a smattering of suburban homes and some college related bars and restaurants. Now it’s Disney World east.

Sleepy college towns aren’t a thing anymore. They are cash cows to be milked. Strip malls and chain restaurants that would make any west Broward resident blush. Off campus apartments with more amenities than a Brickel condo. College is just a big business now. The eastern edge of Orlando, where UCF is, used to be fairly rural with a smattering of suburban homes and some college related bars and restaurants. Now it’s Disney World east.
Holy accuracy. The similarity to west Broward is uncanny.

Advertisement

I hear ya, and I tend to agree.

However, the situation with UCF is that they built a former tech school (FTU) into the second largest school in the country, so I do understand where the development has come from. ****, when I was in school, my fraternity had a chapter house on University Drive, just to the north and before you crossed Alafaya onto the main campus. There was a short dirt road that went from University back to the house. That thing is looooong gone.

But Hogtown? They haven't really increased the size of UiF (student population-wise), but the overall population has been increasing, due largely to retirees (and it doesn't hurt that The Villages are nearby). Alachua County has the highest ratio of doctors to population in the state of Florida. And, again, I don't begrudge Hogtown the ability to grow, I myself prefer to live in a city, but the city/county planners have done a TERRIBLE job of dealing with the growth, it is just rampant "give the developers a blank check" style of growth that has destroyed Osceola County (not that it was ever a great spot anyhow, but still).

And, yes, I do appreciate your Disney reference, the comparisons of Alachua County (particularly Hogtown) to Osceola, and even Volusia, are appropriate.

No, but that's why we are better than them. 99% of the time this guy adds good content and even INTEL. If every once in a while he gets a wild hair up his *** and wants to defend his team and make predictions... good, we have them in writing and we can give him a ton of grief come fall! :)
I have no problem at all with him and I was one of the guys that spoke up for him when all the sHt started.
But that doesn’t mean I want him or anyone else in here bumping their chest out about how great their team is whether it’s him with the Turds,Someone with the noles or a guy that follows N. Dakota State.

Just my opinion.

All Facts. I have a Tebow poster on the wall in my room in a do it yourself frame from Michael’s and a choice selection of Ole Ball Coach/SOS-style visors I wear daily just to smirk at others nostalgically. I have done in CIS what the Spy, Eli Cohen, did in Syria in the 1960’s. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to Belk when it opens. The sale on last year’s model jorts starts today and I expect a run on them at the Oaks Mall.
I knew it! You practically singlehandedly keeping Gator Tears afloat was all a ruse to distract us from your true allegiance.

Those Michael's frames don't come cheap either so you know the Tebow poster is well-protected

Advertisement
Back