Tears Gator Tears

Lol he aint shutting nothing down. Now I know your not specifically saying that...

Hes just raising the asking price

Who the fvck is Walter Nolen?

Actually, I know who he is, but I really don't care. He's not a Miami recruit, so this doesn't move the needle for me.

Now, when he picks another school after taking an OV to UiF, then I'll post about it.

Man i’m not about to get hyped for this, ive seen this song and dance before. This is just pregaming before the tears come of when he commits and signs elsewhere

no one here gives af about a Nolan Ryan

Stop posting on our site and @RVACane stop capping for this dude or you’re a gaytor too.

That’s rude lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
sorry for the interruption, we now return to the regular scheduled programming...

**** fans crying.PNG

As much as I don't agree with your decision to let the gaytor post in gator tears....lmao yeah you ain't a gaytor
Thanks. That comment was insulting.

I started another thread to leave this one gaytor-free. Inday merged it and said he can post here and no insults at him and no other gaytor tears thread and I support that.

Advertisement
“Sorry forgot gaytors like something else there.”….man how old are you with that “insult” lol.

And no, what I’ve said in this thread and in other threads is regardless of how you feel about Mullen, he’ll get the most out of his offense and the Gator offense will be fine under him. Dude knows how to scheme and call plays (sometimes to own his downfall of being too arrogant as a playcaller) to maximize the strengths of his players offensively.
Trask played wel the year before. Don’t think we have ever seen Emory Jones play very good. QB is a huge part of an offense success and just don’t think he has what it takes to be a top offense in SEC.

Advertisement
I only have one question in all of this.

would the Gator forum invite and allow a Cane fan to come on their site with say a name like Canefan or something of the sort and post about the Canes let alone come to their site and pump up the Canes about how great their players will be?

Don’t think so.I’ve always backed your being here in the past but the above post is pushing the boundaries of what the guys that supported you agreed to.

‘This is GATOR TEARS and not a place to pump up our most hated rivals ( well a rival that won’t play us yearly) .
"Did the Japanese go and sit down and have dinner with Pearl Harbor before they bombed them?"
1623013583732.jpeg

Trask played wel the year before. Don’t think we have ever seen Emory Jones play very good. QB is a huge part of an offense success and just don’t think he has what it takes to be a top offense in SEC.

I can understand that. Dont get me wrong, when I say Emory will be fine, im expecting 2018 Franks statline. Mid 20’s td passes and about 6 rushing td’s and an up and down completion %. I’d be shocked if he threw for 20 td’s during conference play

I can understand that. Dont get me wrong, when I say Emory will be fine, im expecting 2018 Franks statline. Mid 20’s td passes and about 6 rushing td’s and an up and down completion %. I’d be shocked if he threw for 20 td’s during conference play
Can’t he run pretty well? I think very poor mans d. king(Miami’s QB) when I think of Jones.

Advertisement
Unreal. You started it. I didn’t say or do anything to you. So yeah **** off. Glad you paid $25. Say goodbye to posting in Gator Tears. You wanna ramp up more, I’ll keep going.

👇

View attachment 147509
Great news. After grueling negotiations and a mutual agreement (I think) to keep things going as permitted in here, @3rd-43 has been re-instated in Gator Tears.

D9AF8D23-8CFD-44F2-B416-04E2DB060FD2.gif

Advertisement
I only have one question in all of this.

would the Gator forum invite and allow a Cane fan to come on their site with say a name like Canefan or something of the sort and post about the Canes let alone come to their site and pump up the Canes about how great their players will be?

Don’t think so.I’ve always backed your being here in the past but the above post is pushing the boundaries of what the guys that supported you agreed to.

‘This is GATOR TEARS and not a place to pump up our most hated rivals ( well a rival that won’t play us yearly) .

No, but that's why we are better than them. 99% of the time this guy adds good content and even INTEL. If every once in a while he gets a wild hair up his *** and wants to defend his team and make predictions... good, we have them in writing and we can give him a ton of grief come fall! :)

No, but that's why we are better than them. 99% of the time this guy adds good content and even INTEL. If every once in a while he gets a wild hair up his *** and wants to defend his team and make predictions... good, we have them in writing and we can give him a ton of grief come fall! :)

Lol i thought we were better than that

xgw2c2B04oDqdbScDpb9no_n-bVZHw1_clhdhrk95fZpt0sO2XIfcJrdyJmY6Vy14_vIveAnvMKiu_Ql9Pn9von5kBQ-jNrD3ctQjjSEvSIcLmdrDmC53vYMKoLxc0_TGlccHZnHgQoCIDEfIZvOALdRAqh_ikdZl2k48kc

Advertisement
Back