Tears Gator Tears

oh hush. If defending my team with some FRIENDLY rivalry trash talk is “showing my true Gator colors”, then so be it. Nothing football wise bad has happened surprisingly so there aint much for me to rag on. I’m not even going to speak on the clown show that was our bball team yesterday or Mike White’s extension; I’m trying not to drink
oh hush. If defending my team with some FRIENDLY rivalry trash talk is “showing my true Gator colors”, then so be it. Nothing football wise bad has happened surprisingly so there aint much for me to rag on. I’m not even going to speak on the clown show that was our bball team yesterday or Mike White’s extension; I’m trying not to drink
You seem reasonable and I don’t have a problem with your posts in general but not in this thread. This is not a fair and just corner of our board, it’s freakin Gator Tears. You don’t like it then leave. We are not in this thread to debate

Advertisement
You seem reasonable and I don’t have a problem with your posts in general but not in this thread. This is not a fair and just corner of our board, it’s freakin Gator Tears. You don’t like it then leave. We are not in this thread to debate

yes sir, I’ll leave

1622990780991.gif

excited hell yeah GIF

I remember all this “well Florida lost 4 WR’s” heading into last year along with “Toney hasn’t shown he can be an every down WR” and “Grimes is so overrated” and now fast forward another year it’s “well what will UF do at WR now”? News flash, Billy G is a very good WR coach who’ll have the WR core coached up. Copeland will step up, same with X and Whittmore. TE no one will replace Pitts by themselves but it’ll be a replacement by committee situation with Gamble and Zipperer. And are we talking about the same Pitts folks on this board was calling overrated and that Brevin is better? That guy? Listening to yall, we shouldn’t have any issues with replacing him then. And give me a break with Emory can’t pass talk. And Trask was overrated? Yea ok. A 2nd rounder and a guy who was a top 5 Heisman finalist was overrated? Ridiculous but expected. And the RB’s will be better as will the OL. The offense will be fine. Will it be doninant? Doubtful but it’ll get the job done.

So our offense will suck and suck will be Muschamp and McElwain level bad? Ok, I’ll remember that. We def will revisit it after the season. Bookmark this post

dress up going out GIF

Advertisement
I remember all this “well Florida lost 4 WR’s” heading into last year along with “Toney hasn’t shown he can be an every down WR” and “Grimes is so overrated” and now fast forward another year it’s “well what will UF do at WR now”? News flash, Billy G is a very good WR coach who’ll have the WR core coached up. Copeland will step up, same with X and Whittmore. TE no one will replace Pitts by themselves but it’ll be a replacement by committee situation with Gamble and Zipperer. And are we talking about the same Pitts folks on this board was calling overrated and that Brevin is better? That guy? Listening to yall, we shouldn’t have any issues with replacing him then. And give me a break with Emory can’t pass talk. And Trask was overrated? Yea ok. A 2nd rounder and a guy who was a top 5 Heisman finalist was overrated? Ridiculous but expected. And the RB’s will be better as will the OL. The offense will be fine. Will it be doninant? Doubtful but it’ll get the job done.

So our offense will suck and suck will be Muschamp and McElwain level bad? Ok, I’ll remember that. We def will revisit it after the season. Bookmark this post
...........Ew.

So.... here's where we stand right now. I totally get your a passionate fan of your team and will defend them and critique them just like we have with ours.

Many posters have not wanted you to post in this thread let alone on this board in any thread, but we have allowed it because you've always been level headed. Also I dont believe in being soft like the Noles and Gators board who protect their fanbases from the "thug" Canes fans. The only time Id remove you is if you violate any rules. Thats me personally I cant speak for all the Maudes.

As far as your post above all I will say is Mullen should be thanking Kentucky for knocking Franks out of the game 2 years ago because without that none of the above happens...

Last edited:
I only have one question in all of this.

would the Gator forum invite and allow a Cane fan to come on their site with say a name like Canefan or something of the sort and post about the Canes let alone come to their site and pump up the Canes about how great their players will be?

Don’t think so.I’ve always backed your being here in the past but the above post is pushing the boundaries of what the guys that supported you agreed to.

‘This is GATOR TEARS and not a place to pump up our most hated rivals ( well a rival that won’t play us yearly) .

Advertisement
You can defend your team somewhere else, but not here. You know the purpose of this thread.

I appreciate the honesty. We’ll see man. One thing is for sure is we’ll find out quick with Bama coming week 3 to the Swamp. That’s going to answer A LOT of questions.

Toney was a baller. Pitts has the talent without the ethic. Trask and Grimes are not NFL caliber. And they're all better offensive players than what's on the team now.

I like Mullet's ability to coach. He's a good coach. Was too expensive (and apparently too arrogant) for Miami or he would have been our coach. Fortunately for Miami, he's not a good recruiter and the talent he does bring in seems to be relatively soft or selfish. His staff is meh. I just don't see him winning the big games with that crew.

1. “well Florida lost 4 WR’s” - what about this is not true? Has there ever been any college football team (well, besides Alabama) where there are NOT some doubts about WR production after losing 4 WRs?

2. "Toney hasn’t shown he can be an every down WR” - what about this is not true? Nobody is taking away from Toney's improvement last year, but if you think that every multi-year underperforming WR is going to turn things around in his final year, that's just nuts. Oh, and you can talk to Miami fans about hoping that Pope and Wiggins are going to turn things around.

3. You are literally predicting that three separate UiF WRs are going to "step up". OK, maybe one. Possibly two. But all three? You are guaranteeing that? Now who is being unrealistic?

4. Have Miami fans had a multi-year insult-fest when it comes to Pitts? OF COURSE. It all started when that one Gaytor fan listed the best TEs, and had every Gaytor TE listed above every UM TE, including Lucas Krull over Brevin Jordan. So, yeah, we've been paying that one back for years. Doesn't mean that we actually think that Pitts is bad or anything. Unlike Gaytor fans, we are not delusional to the point where we deny actual facts and stats and reality.

5. Trask is trash. I don't care where he finished for the Heisman (Gino Torretta won one too) or where he was drafted. Good lord, the Packers traded up to draft Jordan Love in the first round, but that alone doesn't somehow validate him as great.

6. Even with that "greatest-ever" assemblage of offensive talent, YOU STILL LOST FOUR GAMES in a Covid-shortened season. And that isn't all on Grantham. So forgive us if we think that your 2021 QB will not be as good as Trask, your 2021 TE will not be as good as Pitts, your 2021 WR corps will not be as good as 2020, your 2021 offense will not be as good as 2020, and your 2021 team will not be as goos as 2021. That doesn't mean there will not be some bright spots and/or victories.

As for "McSharkfvcker bad", I seem to recall a couple of SEC championship game appearances under Butter-Teeth. Good luck in 2021, let's revisit this topic in 6 months.

1. “well Florida lost 4 WR’s” - what about this is not true? Has there ever been any college football team (well, besides Alabama) where there are NOT some doubts about WR production after losing 4 WRs?

2. "Toney hasn’t shown he can be an every down WR” - what about this is not true? Nobody is taking away from Toney's improvement last year, but if you think that every multi-year underperforming WR is going to turn things around in his final year, that's just nuts. Oh, and you can talk to Miami fans about hoping that Pope and Wiggins are going to turn things around.

3. You are literally predicting that three separate UiF WRs are going to "step up". OK, maybe one. Possibly two. But all three? You are guaranteeing that? Now who is being unrealistic?

4. Have Miami fans had a multi-year insult-fest when it comes to Pitts? OF COURSE. It all started when that one Gaytor fan listed the best TEs, and had every Gaytor TE listed above every UM TE, including Lucas Krull over Brevin Jordan. So, yeah, we've been paying that one back for years. Doesn't mean that we actually think that Pitts is bad or anything. Unlike Gaytor fans, we are not delusional to the point where we deny actual facts and stats and reality.

5. Trask is trash. I don't care where he finished for the Heisman (Gino Torretta won one too) or where he was drafted. Good lord, the Packers traded up to draft Jordan Love in the first round, but that alone doesn't somehow validate him as great.

6. Even with that "greatest-ever" assemblage of offensive talent, YOU STILL LOST FOUR GAMES in a Covid-shortened season. And that isn't all on Grantham. So forgive us if we think that your 2021 QB will not be as good as Trask, your 2021 TE will not be as good as Pitts, your 2021 WR corps will not be as good as 2020, your 2021 offense will not be as good as 2020, and your 2021 team will not be as goos as 2021. That doesn't mean there will not be some bright spots and/or victories.

As for "McSharkfvcker bad", I seem to recall a couple of SEC championship game appearances under Butter-Teeth. Good luck in 2021, let's revisit this topic in 6 months.

we’ll see *shrugs* but I won’t hold yall up. Yall got it. Carry on….

Advertisement
we’ll see *shrugs* but I won’t hold yall up. Yall got it. Carry on….

Look, you know I'm not one of the 95% who are going to tell you not to post on this thread (though you should probably not do your Mr. Two Bits imitation too often on this particular thread), but I hope that you realized that I was simply trying to set the record straight as to the Miami fans.

If you think that the UiF coaches can develop all of your recruits every year, that's up to you. But I was focused on the point that UM fans had legitimate doubts as to the Gaytors last year. Yes, Gaytor Tears is a lot of smack talk, but it is largely oriented to the delusional Gaytor fan base, and not as much the merits of particular Gaytor players (although, yes, we do like to revel in their failures).

Look, you know I'm not one of the 95% who are going to tell you not to post on this thread (though you should probably not do your Mr. Two Bits imitation too often on this particular thread), but I hope that you realized that I was simply trying to set the record straight as to the Miami fans.

If you think that the UiF coaches can develop all of your recruits every year, that's up to you. But I was focused on the point that UM fans had legitimate doubts as to the Gaytors last year. Yes, Gaytor Tears is a lot of smack talk, but it is largely oriented to the delusional Gaytor fan base, and not as much the merits of particular Gaytor players (although, yes, we do like to revel in their failures).

Lol come on now. You know me. Im not saying they’re going to replicate our O and the production from our O last year, im saying some guys (the ones i named) will step up into those roles vacated.

anyhow my dude, Walter Nolen just finished his OV to UF and tweeted this

And im taking it with a grain of salt but Gator fans (specifially on Twitter if you read the comments and the comments in the quote tweet part) are getting too gitty and excited. I’m not about to be hyped up only to get let down again lol

Advertisement
Lol come on now. You know me. Im not saying they’re going to replicate our O and the production from our O last year, im saying some guys (the ones i named) will step up into those roles vacated.

And im taking it with a grain of salt but Gator fans (specifially on Twitter if you read the comments and the comments in the quote tweet part) are getting too gitty and excited. I’m not about to be hyped up only to get let down again lol

no one here gives af about a Nolan Ryan

Stop posting on our site and @RVACane stop capping for this dude or you’re a gaytor too.

Lol he aint shutting nothing down. Now I know your not specifically saying that...

Hes just raising the asking price

Who the fvck is Walter Nolen?

Actually, I know who he is, but I really don't care. He's not a Miami recruit, so this doesn't move the needle for me.

Now, when he picks another school after taking an OV to UiF, then I'll post about it.

Advertisement
Back