Tears Gator Tears

I have no problem combining the 2 threads if @flagator86 is allowed back on there with the respects everyone else is accorded But there are some longtime participants of the original thread who have angrily objected to it. So now what?

To quote one of my fraternity brothers (from back in the mid-80s)...

"Fvck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Advertisement
I have no problem combining the 2 threads if @flagator86 is allowed back on there with the respects everyone else is accorded But there are some longtime participants of the original thread who have angrily objected to it. So now what?
Put it to a vote man, like @Warrior808 said. This is still a Democracy or atleast we thought it was up until the early morning hours of November 4th! Lol sorry, I couldn’t resist on the forbidden “P” topic. 😂 but back to the tears and just put up a poll to vote and what the masses want, they get! Unless CIS now stands for Communist Insight? 🤣

Advertisement
Really does seem silly and rather petty. Just put a poll up and let the community vote on our little gator friend, we promise not to raid the capital of it doesn't go our way.

Oh well, bye bye 1773 pages. Miami fans letting their pride destroy the greatest thread in history... sounds about right
Be the bigger man @RVACane and put it to a vote please? This will kill gator tears and you know that’s my only source of joy on this board and with this program currently.

Put it to a vote man, like @Warrior808 said. This is still a Democracy or atleast we thought it was up until the early morning hours of November 4th! Lol sorry, I couldn’t resist on the forbidden “P” topic. 😂 but back to the tears and just put up a poll to vote and what the masses want, they get! Unless CIS now stands for Communist Insight? 🤣
They can vote if they want to let him in the original thread. If they do, I’ll merge them. If they don’t, I’ll be here.

I think you mis-spelled January 6th...

Regardless, in what modern democracy is a man forced to do work he doesn't want to do? Anyone suggesting that @RVACane post on a thread he doesn't want to contribute to as it currently stands (and without pay) based on a majority vote is forgetting the 13th Amendment.

Advertisement
I think you mis-spelled January 6th...

Regardless, in what modern democracy is a man forced to do work he doesn't want to do? Anyone suggesting that @RVACane post on a thread he doesn't want to contribute to as it currently stands (and without pay) based on a majority vote is forgetting the 13th Amendment.
I won’t do it. If they let him in there, I’ll merge the threads and post there. If not, I’ll stay here. I like talking tears with the gaytor too.

this is awesome
but can you do a noles tears like this
those guys are extra delusional right now bc the just got a qb with a gimpy leg and a couple SEC jags

Advertisement
I won’t do it. If they let him in there, I’ll merge the threads and post there. If not, I’ll stay here. I like talking tears with the gaytor too.
I’m not voting on anything. The plebs have no power, we do.

This thread already has a ****ing match in it, so it’s the same urine color as the OG GT.

Threads are being merged, let the gata in.

I’m not voting on anything. The plebs have no power, we do.

This thread already has a ****ing match in it, so it’s the same urine color as the OG GT.

Threads are being merged, let the gata in.
Anyone insults him in here and I want the Maudes to give infractions like they would any other poster being insulted.

@Andrew I've unbanned the gaytor as my thread was merged into this one. If you don’t agree, I’ll gladly start my own thread again.

Advertisement
this is awesome
but can you do a noles tears like this
those guys are extra delusional right now bc the just got a qb with a gimpy leg and a couple SEC jags
They have a Nole Tears thread. I go in there sometimes. We do things the way we do them here. @TruCane runs that over there and it’s a long running thread too. Anyone can post like this over there. I stay over here mostly though.

Advertisement
Back