Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let the gator in. ***** the objectors.
joaquin phoenix thumbs down GIF

Wtf this is dumb @RVACane, we combine every other thread with the same topics and now we have one split. Just keep them together and tell the puss boys to quit bítchin @Page305
You know... The gaytor dude was banned from that thread before I even said a word. So me "*****!n" was not the problem sweetheart.

Advertisement
Aren’t you the one that NYSOM used to compliment on his name?

You shouldn’t be using that dumbvoting thing here.
Yeah, for some reason.
I hate using the dumbvoting but I felt like it was fully justified in this instance and used as intended. I don't need another thread to go looking for while I'm taking a dump I have enough to concentrate on

We're proud of the Canes playing anyone anywhere, but we can't let the one not fully delusional gator fan post here? Just let him post and destroy his soul if that makes you feel better, but burying Gator Tears over this is the dumbest thing I've read all morning.
It was just my opinion.... I don't have any power in who post here or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
there's NOBODY and I mean NOBODY on this CIS site that has hated the turds longer than me...and as much as hating them is part of my blood and something I've grown up with since 1958 I have ZERO problem with the guy.

He doesn't come in here throwing sht in our faces and as far as i know he has never done or said anything anywhere close to something that would deserve to be banned.We talk about how tough we are as Cane fans well if all of us can't collectively handle ONE gaytor then we have bigger problems than one gaytor fan hanging around our board.

I say merge these two threads back cause it's only making more work for me trying to keep two threads on the first page and i'm old and my fingers barely work most days..

Advertisement
Back