Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They have a Nole Tears thread. I go in there sometimes. We do things the way we do them here. @TruCane runs that over there and it’s a long running thread too. Anyone can post like this over there. I stay over here mostly though.

If Blackvern can post in SemenHole Tears, then flagator should be able to post in Gaytor Tears.

Didnt mean to start an uprising with my comment to have a vote, I just didn't want to lose 1700 pages of sweet sweet gator tears. That would have been a tragedy, happy it ended well!

Now that your aboard @flagator86 its time to start bringing the heat and making it rain tears!

download-4-1.jpg

Advertisement
I realized I let my hatred for them blind me. If y'all say he's good then... I guess he's OK. I hate to be the one that takes away from the fun. Sorry fellas.
He’s given me screenshots and links to tears in DM’s since he was thread-banned to post on here for you guys. He didn’t get angry. He never asked to be let back in.

His posts in Gator Country have been posted in here where he’s telling them like it is. Like us, he thinks the 247 gaytor board is out of its mind with those takes.
Since being banned in here, he has continued to participate throughout the board. He posted in our Oklahoma gaytor bowl game thread during the game.

He legit just likes to talk sports and is nice about it.

He’s given me screenshots and links to tears in DM’s since he was thread-banned to post on here for you guys. He didn’t get angry. He never asked to be let back in.

His posts in Gator Country have been posted in here where he’s telling them like it is. Like us, he thinks the 247 gaytor board is out of its mind with those takes.
Since being banned in here, he has continued to participate throughout the board. He posted in our Oklahoma gaytor bowl game thread during the game.

He legit just likes to talk sports and is nice about it.
Yeah I had a few interactions with him before.... Made my skin crawl at first lol. But yeah, it's no big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beef ribs. Are they awful?

RVA, when you get a smokehouse that does beef ribs well, they are amazing.

When I went to the UM-LSU game, we took a detour through Austin and got up at 5 am to wait in line for Franklin BBQ (we were the third party in line). The beef ribs were incredible.

Same with Valentina's in Austin.

Advertisement
RVA, when you get a smokehouse that does beef ribs well, they are amazing.

When I went to the UM-LSU game, we took a detour through Austin and got up at 5 am to wait in line for Franklin BBQ (we were the third party in line). The beef ribs were incredible.

Same with Valentina's in Austin.
Was in Austin years ago. If I ever get back I’ll definitely go to Franklin. Is it outside the city? I’d love to try good beef ribs.

@RVACane ok now we gots to really bannded this fool.........who gets reinstated and then insults us with a pic of The Rock getting laid out?
It wasn’t posted right. I went in and fixed it. and got it on the board. Maybe he had the wrong one or was alluding to the others in the picture. I doubt he was taking a shot at us with this with his track record but I’ll delete it.

Was in Austin years ago. If I ever get back I’ll definitely go to Franklin. Is it outside the city? I’d love to try good beef ribs.

Franklin is just east of the state capitol.

Valentina's is on the south side as you are leaving the city. Valentina's has breakfast, though.

Advertisement
Back