Tears Gator Tears

@Caneinator you might not like it but I stated clearly and exactly what I would do if someone came into my thread and insulted flagator86 and Jax went in there, acknowledged it and said he was doing it anyhow and did it.

So the rule and punishment was clear, Jax understood it and said he would and did violate it anyhow so he got what was stipulated.

So what is your problem with that? Do you think I’m going to set ground rules, have someone come in and “fûck you” me to my face and let it slide???

It doesn’t work like that. There’d never be order and my word wouldn’t mean shît either then so that’s how it is.
I just happen to agree with the guy's opinion on our new gaytor protection program that's all. I haven't been on all day so I missed the whole show. It's a lot of change. I don't do well with change.

You're the boss. I don't want to get a thread ban so I submit lol

Advertisement
I just happen to agree with the guy's opinion on our new gaytor protection program that's all. I haven't been on all day so I missed the whole show. It's a lot of change. I don't do well with change.

You're the boss. I don't want to get a thread ban so I submit lol
I started a separate thread so that I could have the gaytor in there. There was no reason that I couldn’t have my own thread to post my **** and have him contribute to it. I left this thread be. Jax went in there and disregarded the ground rules I laid down in my new thread. There was no reason to do that so the prescribed consequences were imposed.

Inday merged the threads, probably to save this one and said tough **** haters, this gaytor can stay and now we will give infractions and thread bans in here for insulting him.

Like. I said, I was fine going my own way. Since they’re merged, this is the new reality. You guys can appeal it to Andrew and if he agrees I will re-start my own thread and I will no longer post in this one.

I started a separate thread so that I could have the gaytor in there. There was no reason that I couldn’t have my own thread to post my **** and have him contribute to it. I left this thread be. Jax went in there and disregarded the ground rules I laid down in my new thread. There was no reason to do that so the prescribed consequences were imposed. Inday merged the threads, probably to save this one and said tough **** haters, this gaytor can stay and now we will give infractions and thread bans in here for insulting him. Like. I said, I was fine going my own way. Since they’re merged, this is the new reality. You guys can appeal it to Andrew and if he agrees I will re-start my own thread.
See now I missed the timing on that and that he said it in the NEW now defunct version. OK I can see it from your point of view now that I understand that.

See now I missed the timing on that and that he said it in the NEW now defunct version. OK I can see it from your point of view now that I understand that.
Yeah, it’s now hard to see that because they were merged but it happened in the new thread after I posted this in the OP:

AD54F096-F0BB-4EB1-9E35-96A501AC50C2.jpeg

Advertisement
Let me say first off that I support allowing @flagator86 being able to participate in this thread. I stated earlier that he has been respectful and insightful In spite of being called out and called names.

That being said, it would have been extremely ironic if one poster, namely a gator, derailed the most epic thread in CIS history and dividing us Canes.

Let me say first off that I support allowing @flagator86 being able to participate in this thread. I stated earlier that he has been respectful and insightful In spite of being called out and called names.

That being said, it would have been extremely ironic if one poster, namely a gator, derailed the most epic thread in CIS history and dividing us Canes.
I thought about that. But at the end of the day, I was willing to go my own way and leave this thread be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back