Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Choad Wilson and Gaytor nation having a *****-fight on twitter for all the recruiting world to see?

Better pass me an Old Milwaukee boys, it don't get no better than this.

One of the best beercan chicken ive ever had featuring an Old Milwaukee. This is from a restaurant I always go to in Louisville

Screenshot_20210121-160355_Chrome.jpg

One of the best beercan chicken ive ever had featuring an Old Milwaukee. This is from a restaurant I always go to in Louisville

View attachment 141674
That looks good as ****. I’m a big proponent of beer can chicken. I’ll cook one in a pan in the oven, save the drippings and mix in some beer to make a gravy/sauce.

Advertisement
That looks good as ****. I’m a big proponent of beer can chicken. I’ll cook one in a pan in the oven, save the drippings and mix in some beer to make a gravy/sauce.
You can cook it with the can in the oven?

I started a separate thread so that I could have the gaytor in there. There was no reason that I couldn’t have my own thread to post my **** and have him contribute to it. I left this thread be. Jax went in there and disregarded the ground rules I laid down in my new thread. There was no reason to do that so the prescribed consequences were imposed.

Inday merged the threads, probably to save this one and said tough **** haters, this gaytor can stay and now we will give infractions and thread bans in here for insulting him.

Like. I said, I was fine going my own way. Since they’re merged, this is the new reality. You guys can appeal it to Andrew and if he agrees I will re-start my own thread and I will no longer post in this one.
I got no prob with the gator just not sure why we need to be protecting his supposed gentle sensibilities.

Hes proven he can stand his own and not take the bait on trolls. Why not let the mob roast him when they feel inclined? I personally think that is a plus as far as his contribution to tears as well.

Advertisement
You can cook it with the can in the oven?
Absolutely. Shove a can up the chicken’s butt and stand it up in a high sided stainless pan so it doesn’t drip all over the oven and bake away.

The beer supposedly steams inside the chicken but I don’t know how true that is. I do know the flavor is much better if you cook it with a beer can vs just cooking a chicken alone.

I got no prob with the gator just not sure why we need to be protecting his supposed gentle sensibilities.

Hes proven he can stand his own and not take the bait on trolls. Why not let the mob roast him when they feel inclined? I personally think that is a plus as far as his contribution to tears as well.
That becomes unmanageable bc people here cross the line and don’t know where and when to draw it. He’s proven himself to be a good and fair person on the board. I’ve discussed this with @IndayArtHauz @JD08 @JeddTheFisch and @Canes2082. This gaytor’s not a troll. We’re done with people insulting him personally.

Advertisement
Absolutely. Shove a can up the chicken’s butt and stand it up in a high sided stainless pan so it doesn’t drip all over the oven and bake away.

The beer supposedly steams inside the chicken but I don’t know how true that is. I do know the flavor is much better if you cook it with a beer can vs just cooking a chicken alone.

Yes, when the beer heats up its starts to emit vapors and flavors into the chicken. Ive made it with different beers before. The best IMO is Pabsts lol
I’m gonna try it indoors. I’d think a stout or a hefe would be good but I’ll go with Pabst if that’s tried and tested.

Advertisement
I've never been impressed with beer can chicken. Huli huli, berbere, or even spicy Korean fire chicken are better to me. Maybe I just need the seasoning.

I've never been impressed with beer can chicken. Huli huli, berbere, or even spicy Korean fire chicken are better to me. Maybe I just need the seasoning.
Yeah but do you cook those in a funky way - like shove a previously buried clay kimchi pot up the chicken’s *** and bake it?

I’m gonna try it indoors. I’d think a stout or a hefe would be good but I’ll go with Pabst if that’s tried and tested.
I use cheap pilsners or super hoppy IPAs. Nothing sweet or sour.

Advertisement
Back